Register now to get rid of these ads!

Don't kill me=barnfind in Sweden

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Havoc Bender, May 18, 2010.

1. HotRod33

HotRod33

This car is kind of like riding a fat chick or a scooter there both fun to ride but you don't want your buddies to see you on one....

2. FuelFC

FuelFC

Send it here. I'll go $500 U.S. cash money to start the bidding.

How much would it cost to put on a boat and get to the states? Louisville? (Darryl your building at your place just thought I'd let you know) SECRET PROJECT:UNORTHODOX.

Might need a Hamb relay from the docks to L'ville.

Then me and Pir8 can go fight crime and eat deli sammiches. Find a few hot princesses for the back seat. Ohh I can see it now.

We can make it ready for Bonneville. Call it 'Kosher Salt'. Mission: "First Jew to Two(hundred)".

Darryl... you in? Have a 502 big block, 2 rears to choose from... 'Hamb on Rye'? Come on... SWAG, marketing, comic books...a movie perhaps.

3. Gotgas

Gotgas
    from DFW USA

Looks like it's trying really hard to be the Chrysler Diablo.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Diablo was a slight restyling of the earlier Chrysler Dart.

[​IMG]

Maybe cut the roof off of it and have some fun. Good score-

4. OK here are some more pic's of this "thing/car",but first some more facts: the lenght of the car is 195.5 inches and it's almost 79 inches wide so it's not that small as many seems to think when watching the first pic.

Well now,pics,first the motor:
    [​IMG]
    And there is some space for other stuff in front of it:
    [​IMG]
    Interior,shifters and dashboard:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Rear-end and trunk:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And one from the other end:
    [​IMG]

And finally 2 pic's from the owner,who actually are a member here on the HAMB,didn't know that until today when we spoked about the car.

On it's way out of the barn:
    [​IMG]
    And a pic of the front end:
    [​IMG]
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

5. UnsettledParadox

UnsettledParadox

god that things ugly, what is it already?!

6. And here are three pic's of the other one I mentioned in an earlier post based on a 56 Buick Special,body is made in fiberglass,it's built in 63 and had som fins in the first version but in 65 the builder remodeled the rear to how it looks today,the previous owner are in progress to restore it and hope to have it on the road in the end of August,pic's dont say that much since he is working on it but he promised me I can take some more pic's later,if someone here on the HAMB would like to see more of it.OK here goes:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

7. Strange Agent

Strange Agent
    from Ponder, TX

Well, the goal of a custom is to be one-off...

8. THE_DUDE

THE_DUDE

Lob off the fins and drive the bastard backwards,

9. young'n'poor

young'n'poor
    from Anoka. MN

Maybe its just after looking at the first pics, but that buick thing doesn't look horrible...

10. zimm

zimm
    from iowa

did baris ever hang out in Sweden?

11. retiredfireguy

retiredfireguy

That "Buick thing" looks cool as hell to me! I'd love to see more pic's of it.

12. Sjiefaa

Sjiefaa
    from Holland

The Buick has kind of a E-type thing going on at the front end. Not bad at all!!!!!

13. It has the headlights and bumpers from a E-Type the grill will be from a Buick,rear lights are Chrysler and rear bumper some 60's Corvette

14. There will be more pic's as soon as the owner puts it together a bit more.

/Hasse

15. Eight433

Eight433

Much better feeling for the car with more pictures. It does look big! About the size of a 3rd gen F-body at just over 16 feet long. I still kind of like it... Then again, I have a fascination with ugly things. You could say that car is like a 3 bagger woman. One bag for her, one for you (in case her's falls off) and one for the dog (so he doesn't lose respect, haha) I'd drive it, but I wouldn't let my friends see me driving it.

16. Then if it weighs the same as a duck, BURN IT!:p

17. Eight433

Eight433

Tis' a fair court....

I LOVE that movie. #1 all time favorite in fact.

18. Skoda vs phone booth?

19. Flathead Fever

Flathead Fever
    from CA

Could be a European version of a Plymount Superbird or Dodge Daytona?

20. Fry Daddy

Fry Daddy

I am pretty sure it is a Davis.

Davis cars were made for handycapped people who were mainly wheel chair bound, and this looks like a Davis that would have been manufactured for this purpose.

Also, it looks as if there is only 1 front wheel on it -- and the Davis car had only 1 front wheel.

That would be my best Guess.

If it is a Davis -- they are quite rare.

From--

Fry Daddy (in - Geneseo, Illinois).

21. Were you looking at the same pictures as the rest of us? I counted 2 wheels in the front and 2 in the back. If it is a "Davis" where are the hand controls?

22. Eight433

Eight433

I think our buddy Fry Daddy did not read the whole thread. It seems he missed the update pictures.

23. Buckets are out of a 65/66 Mustang

24. It's definitely not a Davis which had only 3 wheels and looked like an early helicopter's cockpit (having been designed by helicopter engineers is probably the reason why).

Getting back OT, the ban find is certainly not the most beautiful design ever made (I still insist it's butt-ugly), but it's kitsch-filled styling makes it kinda cool. Add some outrageous paint scheme and chrome-reverse wheels with pinner whitewalls for that '60s custom look. :cool:

25. Check the Barn further, there should be 6 or 7 more of those, Looks like a Carnival ride repossession ! !

26. RamblerClassic

RamblerClassic

SAAB or Citroen.

Either way, cool.

27. wacky, i cant beleive i just said that. but i like it!.....kinda

28. metalshapes

metalshapes

I think you are right.

I agree it would look a lot better as a Roadster ( and if it was sectioned a couple of inches )

And I'd try to duplicate the Diablo wrap around bumper...

( some better wheels & tires too )

With some hard work, that car could be really cool.

29. WHAT??!!:eek::eek::eek:

You're not serious...