Register now to get rid of these ads!

66 Econoline steering wheel adapter

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 12packo94s, May 12, 2010.

1. 12packo94s

12packo94s

Hi Gentleman

Do any of you guys out there with econolines know who makes a steering wheel adapter that will bolt on a regular 3 bolt aftermarket steering wheel. I have looked at grant and their catalog specifically say except econoline and I called them as well and they said they do not offer one for that application. Someone out there has to make one!!!

Thanks for any help

2. the yahoo groups old econolines might be able to help.

3. ray

ray
    from colorado

you can use a regular grant type adapter, you'll lose the turn signal cancel cam and perhaps the horn contact too, but you will be able to steer and look cool.

4. Straight Axle Steve

Straight Axle Steve

I used one for a 65 Galaxie. Turn signals cancel. The chrome piece under the wheel is smaller but it works.

5. 12packo94s

12packo94s

Thanks Straight axle steve

That helps a ton!!!!

6. Hellfish

Hellfish

I *had* one from Superior in the original box... but I sold it a few months ago. :( Sorry. I think I saw one on ebay the other day though. Search in the vintage parts section for econoline stuff. It might still be there.