Register now to get rid of these ads!

1930 model a sedan delivery whats it worth?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by choppwatchagot, May 18, 2010.

1. brad chevy

brad chevy

Trade him for the truck and get him to throw the lawn mower in the back,don"t look like hes been using it.

2. choppwatchagot

choppwatchagot

ok thanks guy i have decided not to get the car

3. choppwatchagot

choppwatchagot

look a little closer at the body lines on the rear door and the body lines on the car and in the picture of the car u posted the body lines on the rear door are too wide and do not match the car also you can see the crapy welding job that some one tryed to do on the filler panels for the rear windows

4. Someone woke up in 1970 I see. You show me Model A's in that shape I can buy for that price and I'll buy every damned one of them.

5. panhead_pete

panhead_pete
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Glad to see you passed. If you want a REAL deleivery you will pay REAL money. There are heaps of tudors to be had that you can do yourself into a pretend one.

$2000 will buy you a really nice builder. Just remember that a 30 is 80yrs old this year. Unless you LOVE body work maybe look for something a LOT better that costs a bit more.

6. rustyhood

rustyhood

If it were me, I would have gotten it and built the shit out of it! Keep in mind real steel deals are getting harder to come by. Just my 2C's

7. Deuces

Deuces

Looks like yard art to me.... Just needs a little Chicago typewriter treatment.. :D