Register now to get rid of these ads!

Lost a friend.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hemi guy 53, May 17, 2010.

1. hemi guy 53

hemi guy 53
    from colorado

Today i got the news that i have lost a friend, he was the first member that was invited into our car club, just one of those guys that you wanted to be around, plus a nice 56 chevy. He had what my brother and i called a magic camera, he could take a picture of a car and it would look like it should look, not how it really looked. Micheal you will be missed.

Attached Files:

2. Seems like at my age those friends and aquaintences leave us all too soon.
    The memories of him he left behind can never be taken away...
    My deepest sympathies.

3. MudLover

MudLover

Condolences...Sounds like he was a great guy. Cherish his pics...

4. zmcmil2121

zmcmil2121

I am sorry for your loss, he sounds like a guy who will not only be missed but will remain respected when he leaves. He sounds alright in my book. Good luck to his family and to his friends.

There is also another thing that comes to mind when I thought a little more, when most people die, they are remembered on certian days and they are forgotten on every other. This friend of yours will be remembered forever due to his contribution to this world. So don't feel all to bad or left alone for he is always with us in the form of his soul and his cars.

5. so sorry for your loss

6. hemi guy 53

hemi guy 53
    from colorado

Thanks guys i knew this is a place for my outlet, thanks.

7. acadian_carguy

acadian_carguy

Sorry for your loss. Remember the good times and you will keep his spirt alive.

8. big creep

big creep

that sucks! but thats life. make sure you tell your loved ones you love them! life is too damn short!

9. Model A Speedster

Model A Speedster

Death is something that's going to happen to all of us. Would it be that we all could leave as many good memories as your friend and that we all may be blessed with many good friends. My sympathy for your loss.

10. ken1939

ken1939

Loosing them makes us understand we cant keep everyone with us in this life...Pass along his memory.

11. I know the feeling, Bro. I'd also like to send my sincere condolences for losing a good friend, and say that I'm sure there are a lot of HAMBers who are here for you if you need to talk to someone.