Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage 2010 Jalopy Showdown Thanks

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by scarylarry, May 16, 2010.

1. johnnylonghair

johnnylonghair

Yeah what he said

2. skidsteer

skidsteer

I have been to a lot of car shows/races/etc. There is no comparison. Congratulations again, I honestly don't know how you do it year after year.

3. girlytbird

girlytbird
    from Pittsburgh

Thanks Larry and the crew!!! Always a fantastic time!

4. Kittykat

Kittykat

To bad I wasn't there Hot Rod Ed is sexy sorry I missed it this year.. He doesn't remember me.

5. thunderbirdesq

thunderbirdesq

Thanks for all your hard work Larry and Co. It is always a highlight for me.

6. loranzo46

loranzo46
    from pa

Thanks man! Looking forward to the next years except my ass is getting there early rolling in at 10am and seeing it packed was amazing! Good times!

7. Kittykat

Kittykat

I wish I went this year would have loved to Mudd Wrestle with HotRodEd. Looked like fun sorry i missed. But next year Im bringing my mudd clothes. Sorry I missed it. Last year was a blast.

8. roadesigner

roadesigner
    from Hartly, De

Larry,
    Billy Poteet and I would like to thank you and everyone again. He can't operate a magic box. Have said More hot rods and good people in one place than anywhere else in the world. Had a great time. First time I ever saw a man stop a car with one punch, haha. grumpy

9. Larry,

Thanks again to you and the whole crew, this is by far one of the best shows ever. I won't miss it.

10. tommy

tommy
    Member Emeritus

Yeah THANKS!!!

Just keep in mind the ratio of good friends to assholes. It's overwhelmingly in favor of the good guys. Some A.H.s will always try to screw up a good thing. I hope that they don't succeed.

[​IMG]

I was there for the first one and every one that I could get to. This was the turnout. Remember? I wish that I could camp with the rest of them. To say that it has come a long way is a massive understatement. I hope that your success doesn't do you in. I know that it is a massive undertaking for you and your staff. From my vantage point you guys did an awesome job. You and your staff have lots to be proud of.

Try not to let the assholes get you down. There are hundreds of people that are very grateful for your efforts. I actually hope that it doesn't grow too big.