Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage 1st Annual Texas Nostalgia Nationals @ Yello Belly Dragstrip Dallas TX

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Rusty, Nov 17, 2009.

1. senior fried

senior fried

LooKs Like everything turned out great, sorry I had to miss it, the Family had to come first this time around. I am glad for all who did get to make it , I still got a cool T-Shirt !

Doc is my new hero in that badass blown coupe, and for all that do not know him he is a heck of a fellow hot rodder !!!

Attached Files:

2. chicken coupe cook

chicken coupe cook

[​IMG]

Another shot of DOC's big bad coupe.

[​IMG]

Casey would have been proud of Skot's flathead powered '32 taking top eliminator!

Don
    www.soupupmagazine.com

3. oldschoolstang

oldschoolstang
    from texas

Who won the competition coupe class? and how fast?

4. kisam

kisam

Looks like you all had a great time! Sorry I missed it - it poured down here.

Congrats to Skot (bracket racing) and Doc (most passes?) - Casey would be proud!

5. Chandler

Chandler
    from Rowlett,TX

if you didnt get to see the picture albums the guys in the black truck and red sedan had you missed out big time. he had 2 large photo albums full of old drag race pics. lots from victoria texas track. ill ask him if we can scan them. tons of old anglias, eddie hill pics, gene snow even a tommy ivo. if we can get copys ill post them on the hamb

6. HOT ROD BILL

HOT ROD BILL

8. Krash Vegas

Krash Vegas

So is Mark a local Dallas guy?
    I'd love to find out what he used for a guide to cut those fenderwells on his blue post car.

9. "Propwash" does not count against your car time......Its family and friends time.
    Hot Rods just the way to get here. ;)

10. We missed you and Ty(our newest Hot Rodder:cool:)....and of course Tanya....rain???, shoot fire it was dry up there!!!
    And yea, you should have heard Tim and Ron, giving me a hard time about the "bracket racing" aspect.....I'm "trying to take it in"

Last edited: May 17, 2010
  11. Danny G

Danny G

The guy that owns the light blue post car, Mark is from Austin.

12. PeteFromTexas

PeteFromTexas

Holy Shit that album was AMAZING!

I have never seen anything like it. So many great historic photos

13. PeteFromTexas

PeteFromTexas

How many times did Doc ruun anyways.

It seemed like every couple of minutes he was coming around and I was handing him another timing slip.

14. chicken coupe cook

chicken coupe cook

15. Junior Stock

Junior Stock

I think he counted 23 plus some he said were under the seat and some he did'nt pick up.

16. DuckusCrapus

DuckusCrapus

Wow....what a freaking good time. Thanks to Rusty, Rusty's Dad & Chandler. Good times. The Canadians had a blast and so did Chuck (Green Willys Coupe), my Father and myself. We are already talking about next year.

Let me know if the Dirtys want to hit the Duck Drags on August 8th. If I don't catch you here I will see you on Facebook.

Thanks!

DuckusCrapus

17. Chandler

Chandler
    from Rowlett,TX

Gotta love the Canadians. They even gave me a "ehhh"

18. Hotrod 35

Hotrod 35

Guy, I am trying to load the pics I took, but you have to know that when I went to school 1st-4th grade were in the same room. What am I doing wrong?

Attached Files:

19. Hotrod 35

Hotrod 35

Here are a few more. Thanks for puting on the event. I still have a smile on my face. Thank God for Drag Raceing.

Attached Files:

20. HotRod35...you two guys were a class act - thanks for coming up....and I'm still tryin to figure out this new camera...down loaded the pics...just can't seem to find them!!!

Lawrence

21. I had a great time , made some new freinds and saw some old friends... skotz,2 lugnuts, the 235 Kid... hey didn't even know I already knew Dirty2. Doc, what what can I say other than you were living up to your Handle... Having a BLAST! Scrape you "da man"

22. texoutsider

texoutsider
    from Frisco, Tx

Another one here that missed it..............our ole Red Ford is still on jack stands...hoping to make a TMCC race this sunday in Crandall....

Looks like all had a blast........

Mark

23. Lugnut II

Lugnut II

Hey Paul, great to see you at the "BELLY" been a long time. Take care.
    Ron

24. DuckusCrapus

DuckusCrapus

Here are my pics. Got some good ones, I think. Anyways...thanks again. We are so looking forward to next year to come and do it all again. You can count on DuckusCrapus.com being a sponsor again.

Here be the pics:

http://www.duckuscrapus.com/Texas_Nostalgia_Nats.html

DuckusCrapus

25. DuckusCrapus

DuckusCrapus

What does that mean? I just uploaded to Photobucket and copied the HTML to my site.

DuckusCrapus

26. texoutsider

texoutsider
    from Frisco, Tx

27. pcterm2

pcterm2

has to be false-postive i just tried it saw all the cool pics and nothing,i am running avast antivirus.very cool pics thanks alot pcterm2:)

28. DuckusCrapus

DuckusCrapus

I am running Trend Micro Security and I scan daily. So I am wondering what the deal is. I will look into it further. I haven't had any PC issues and people surf my site on a regular basis and I have never had any mention of such a thing.

DuckusCrapus

29. DuckusCrapus

DuckusCrapus

That is good to know. I scanned a bazillion times, talked with Trend direct and had others scan as well. Glad it worked out. Glad I don't have the clap! Enjoy the pics.

DuckusCrapus

30. olds215

olds215
    from C-more, OK

Duckus Clapus - Now that is funny!! He'd better hope that name doesn't stick.