Register now to get rid of these ads!

so cal shop visits/cruises/shows

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by nightperson, May 16, 2010.

1. nightperson

nightperson

going to be in santa anna wed-sun and i have 1-2 days where i will be able to check out some shops and maybe a cruise or show.

planning on heading to marcels- where else should i check out shop wise? does HHR have visiting?

any good cruises to hit up in the santa anna/newport/anaheim area?

2. Go see Limey Steve at Limeworks in Whittier.

The NHRA or Petersen Museums are well worth a visit

Bob's Big Boy is Friday nights I believe?

3. philly the greek

philly the greek
    from so . cal.

you're a lucky guy in your scheduling , Art and Mike Chrisman have their weekly shop nite on wednesday , after 5:00 PM and they're in Santa Ana !!

4. tortmanus

tortmanus

Here is info on a car show in Mission Viejo which is about 20 min from Santa Ana. It's free and has a good rock-a-billy band, The Hot Rod Trio.

The Hot Rod Trio will be playing the Linda Vista School Car Show in Mission Viejo, Sat. May 22 from noon to 1 p.m. There will be a raffle, pancake breakfast, many sponsors, food, trophies, and much more. The show benefits programs at the school such as the art and music programs. It is free for spectators, and only $20 a car to enter. The show is from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. For more information and information to enter a car, call (949) 830-0970.

5. Goozgaz

Goozgaz

Harveys Broiler in Downey,CA on weds night ... you wont be disappointed.

6. Check out bobs big bob resturant on friday nights ..starts around 3pm till around 10-11 pm. always has a good turnout of cars.

http://www.bobs.net/

7. AKA the Bob's Big Boy Broiler. Do a search on Harvey's/Johnie's/Bob's Big Boy BROILER. The place has an interesting history and with the help of the 'net and the HAMB is an important So Cal cruise spot again.

8. Sprcheese

Sprcheese

That's it? I'm gonna be in the area as well Fri the 21st - tue the 25th is there anything else goin on that weekend? Anywhere I should visit while I'm down there?

9. model.A.keith

model.A.keith

10. Sprcheese

Sprcheese

Wow! thanks I'm sure I can find an event in the area I'm going to be stayin in now. Great site!