Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Stray Kat 500 was "Super sized"

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by straykatkustoms, May 10, 2010.

1. yblock292

yblock292

So i'm standing around friday minding my own business, When Twotallokie,says to me," Hey we got a special award for you" Now coming from that crowd you're really never sure what to expect, thought, should i just head back home tonight or stick around, well as you all know the later it gets, the thought of leaving quickly leaves my head, so i decide, well i'll just hide from those bastards all day tomorrow. Well ,once again, during the "gathering " saturday, this great big shadow covers most of the area in which i HAD been minding my own business and this deep roar of Twotallokie " Ahaa he sez, we found you , you may run but you can never hide from Twotallokie!" he roars and i am literally thrown to the ground , now keep in mind when you're in oklahoma and you're a kansas boy you really don't know what to expect, when you're are thrown to the ground! Then all of a sudden out it comes ..................the prettiest little 4 x 8 pink picture frame with little flowers on it and a picture of my bad ass 29 roadster after it broke down in Ft. Scott last year being rescued on my trailer............ I got first place in the trailer queen devision ! What swell guys!

2. triumphtony

triumphtony

Hey Jack
    I am just glad it ended with a picture frame.That could have ended way more ugly :)

3. straykatkustoms

straykatkustoms
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Hey Jack at least your roadster runs, TwoTallOkie hopes to have his running by ???
    Who Knows when. We think Dustin's Merc will be on the road before Travis. LOL!!

Happy Trails,

Mick

4. pushrod_jimbo

pushrod_jimbo

Help me! Im still at the hotel. Room 218. Awesome time.

5. straykatkustoms

straykatkustoms
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I was wondering what was making that Squeeeling noise, I'll let ya out on my way
    home......LOL!!!

6. Smokin Joe

Smokin Joe

So, any cars or you all just drool over tight jeans on guitar players?
    LOL

7. travisfromkansas

travisfromkansas

Here ya go, from another thread There are a couple more threads out there, we should have probably consolidated them. haha

8. yblock292

yblock292

whata family reunion!

9. mongo51

mongo51

Had a BLAST:D. Wish I could have looked at every car but not enough time in a day or even a week. Mickey thanks alot, and REMEMEBER I'm always there to help. Jack that award couldn't have gone to a better guy.lol Hey Travis you need help getting your car done. I'd hate to see Dustin get done before you.lol:D:D:D:D:D

10. arkiehotrods

arkiehotrods

I had fun, as usual
    [​IMG]

11. straykatkustoms

straykatkustoms
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

That is kool doing a burnout in DrDaves tires. LOL!! I guess someone needs to break
    them in. Hey Duncan you made the cover of the Bartlesville Paper I have a copy for
    ya....

Happy Trails,

Mick

12. pushrod_mike

pushrod_mike
    from Austin TX

Those aren't tight jeans I'm just really fat......

13. scrape

scrape

plus that sock you had stuffed down in the croch area didnt help any...... haha...

14. pushrod_jimbo

pushrod_jimbo

I was under the impression that this thread was about good looking men in tight pants sir.

15. pushrod_mike

pushrod_mike
    from Austin TX

I thought it was about Yo Yo's

Anybody got any pics of the 40 ford coupe that was there. Black with wide whites. I loved that car. I'm building one and its got the same size tires as mine. Would help with some photoshop work I'm doing.

16. delanodolls

delanodolls

Had a great time and it was good to meet you Mick. See you at the Rumble in a couple of weeks :)

17. straykatkustoms

straykatkustoms
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Hey Mike is it this one...
    [​IMG]

Glad that you had a good time, It was kool to meet ya guys. We kan't wait to head up to Delano. See ya in a couple... Happy Trails, Mick

18. arkiehotrods

arkiehotrods

Mike, that '40 belongs to Sam Rambo, out of Tulsa area. He bought it several years ago from an eighty-something year old man who had owned it since '64. He plans to keep it the way it is

I've got several photos of it; I'll get them posted for you

I love a '40 Deluxe coupe and that one, to me, is perfect. I wouldn't change a thing about it

19. travisfromkansas

travisfromkansas

I would change where it lives... but that's just me.

20. straykatkustoms

straykatkustoms
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Kool Hot Rod pics.....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]