Register now to get rid of these ads!

Chassis Engineering

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Fleetliner, May 13, 2010.

1. 41woodie

41woodie

Their products aren't the prettiest or coolest looking but they fit and work properly. It doesn't matter how cool cad plating, anodizing, colored bushings and heim ends look if you're broke down on the side of the road. I wouldn't consider using any other company's product if CE makes it.
    Met Roy a couple of times at shows, very very low-key but extremely helpful and absolutely knows his stuff, a craftsman.

2. VonWegener

VonWegener

Another very satisfied customer here!

3. FlamedChevy

FlamedChevy

Great quality parts and the tech help is good too. I used their parts on my 40 Chevy. Front and rear suspension on my wife's 37.

4. Verminator

Verminator

Used CE rear leaf kit, engine and trans mounts, and Pacer install kit in Kim's 51 Chevy truck. I used CE Rear suspension, engine and trans mounts and bolt in MII kit on a 49 Ford Panel. All fit great, very reasonable, and great time savers when fabbin' HIGHLY Recommend 'em !!!!

5. Steve from PA

Steve from PA

Used their steering mount and coil over brackets, great fit

6. greaser

greaser

I used the C.E. x-member in my deuce pickup, and never looked back with regret.
    Absolutely quality stuff. I wouldn't hesitate using C.E. parts again!

7. fab32

fab32
    Member Emeritus

Having used CE parts on over 1/2 dozen builds I can say their parts fit and do what they say they will do. If I were to build another car that I wanted to fill the tank and head down the road with no worries CE would get a call.

Frank

8. Hal_396

Hal_396

There shop is about 35 miles from me. All the workers must to be corn feed and eat Deer meat. No issues except if I buy something they have to charge me sales tax. Isn't that a bummer!

9. Frank32

Frank32

Used them for a rear end leaf spring kit on my 36 Ford, great parts! Great Fit

10. HOT40ROD

HOT40ROD
    from Easton, Pa

Use there parts all the time. They seem to fit right and never had any problem. I found that there rear spring kits fit better then most others.

Also great tech support. I was missing one of the nuts for the shocks. Call them. No questions ask and sent me the part fast.

The 40 ford I am doing right now has there Mustang II front cross member, Ford motor mounts, Rear spring kit, and transmission mounting kit. Also plan on using there front and rear sway bars.

This is about the 5th car I am using there parts on.

11. Hnstray

Hnstray
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Quincy, IL

Good experience here too.............I live close enough (125 miles) that I picked up some stuff I needed quickly...........staffed by VERY nice people.......offered me a shop tour.....saw all the jigs and fixtures and thats when I saw the Bonneville car.........the owner, as stated, is very low key, but a nice, softspoken, friendly fellow.........they are tops in my book.

Ray

12. larry woods

larry woods
    from venice fl

i used a number of their items for my 32 chev. while not specific for my car they were very helpful, both attitude and technically, over the phone. the parts i received were quality parts and easy to modify to work on my application. i don't beleive one could find a better supplier.

13. I have used front and rear chassis components from them, for my '40. The fit, quality and price were good. I am glad I had them available for a parts source, as it sure simplified my chassis update.