Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Here It Is... The Thread You've All Been Waiting For!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by D-Russ, Oct 25, 2009.

1. So how loud was it Dave? Bothersome, deafening, or jet engine?

2. I'll ride with you.

Maybe some turn-downs would help.

3. How is the dash wiring coming?

4. rocnroll

rocnroll
    from alabama

Love the car.....could you help me out with some details of what type gas tank you used. I'm working on a '28 Phaeton that I'm trying to solve that issue on. Your filler position is what I've come up with. Did you build a custom tank or....? Pictures? Thanks.

5. holeshot

holeshot
    BANNED
    from Waxahachie

RUSS...yea i've been avoiding this thread, as not to get my openionated ass in trouble. but actualy i'am GLAD i did. your old hoopy is looking good, and i'll follow this build. good luck on the donations thing, like that's going to happen. i was thinking about asking YOU for a loan, see what i mean. no realy RUSS good luck with your build...POP.

6. rocnroll

rocnroll
    from alabama

Kinda what I was thinking except I'll use a curved back of course......thank you very much for your time.

I know you'll really enjoy that car.

7. chappys4life

chappys4life
    from Austin, TX

Dave if you need some help let us know I am sure with some pbr you can get a whole team to come help you out.

8. LOW LID DUDE

LOW LID DUDE
    from Colorado

there are people who would kill to have what you have! Nice.Bet you cant wait to drive it.

9. Dave,
    Got any photo updates?
    I'll be in Newport News for a few days next month if you need a helping hand.

10. chappys4life

chappys4life
    from Austin, TX

Yeah just keep me posted I am always glad to lend a hand.

The pictures of you where all Dougs idea but I think he enjoyed running up to everyone going take a picture with our friend dave. Umm with the gang signs I have no idea probably to much drinking at that point. If you look at the pictures they get more interesting as more drinking happened.