Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration The Photoshop thread to end all Photoshop Threads!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Pair O' Dice, Oct 10, 2008.

1. Hey Guys. Can somebody please shop' this as a roadster pickup??? (No Roof)
    Thanks

Attached Files:

2. skoh73

skoh73

You obviously haven't spent much time going through the thread, and you have some nerve calling any of our statements a waste of time- good luck ever getting any work done on any of your projects, dick.

Yeah. I could think of something that you should be doing...:mad:
    and you should be looking for the "unsubscribe" button

3. UnsettledParadox

UnsettledParadox

huh?

4. pro1street

pro1street

Here it is ,but just don't look right.Might would look a bit better with some kind of slanted windshield.
    [​IMG]

5. anyone want to take a stab at mine on page 202, apprentley I'm the only one of my friends who can see the potential in this car so the photoshop would really help

6. Hooligan63

Hooligan63

I still have a dog and two cats,but she was the only cat that liked cars. Odd,she would always sleep under or on mine when I had one. My dog has b een acting funny since she left,as well as my other cat that passed earlier this year from feline leukemia. Been a rough last two years for me,but I've been through 10 deaths total(8 human,and two animal).

Hardest one last year was one of my club members who was only 20 years old. I posted a pic to get photoshopped on here a while back to give his brother ideas,because his brother inherited the car after he passed. It's a '68 Coupe DeVille.His little brother prospected and joined my club after he passed away. I told him he's more than welcomed to join,and his response was "I want to prospect just like my brother did" . He's 19 now,and still working on the Caddy. I think I have more respect for that kid than he'll ever know,and his brother would be proud.

7. Hooligan63

Hooligan63

Anyways,didn't mean to hijack the thread. Let's get back to photoshopping some cars.

8. bobj49f2

bobj49f2

Here's a quick job:

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

9. 49Dodgeboy

49Dodgeboy

Anyone have time to remove rear fender trim, stone guards and rocker trim?
    mothers day 2010 005.JPG

10. that'll work, just needed something to give them an idea

thanks!

11. bobj49f2

bobj49f2

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

12. 49Dodgeboy

49Dodgeboy

PERFECT, thx for the time. any opinions??? my son says no

13. HRod 50

HRod 50

Hey All,

I know it's not an old truck, but I was thinking of scalloping it.

Can any of you talented guys scallop my truck for me?

BTW-That smart car was shatted out of my trucks tail pipe...

Attached Files:

14. Pre-K

Pre-K
    from Ventura

Yes, you should Google "Hanna Montana", and hang out there.

15. Thank You, I agree something doesn't look right.

16. original patina

original patina
    BANNED
    from Texas

Actually, yes.

At the *very* least, look for a remedial English glass at a local community college to audit for your highly improper "this" reference.

Unless you'd prefer to hand out crystal balls to HAMBers.

Alternatively, provide a profile shot of yourself as a few of us can Photoshop gray matter into a ghost view so you can squint and see what that would be like. Least we can do to assist.

Sorry skoh73 beat me to responding. ;)

17. Super442s

Super442s

Holligan63, Sorry to hear :( As others have said, she'll live on thru these pages - I always got a laugh when she appeared.

18. 57FORDF100

57FORDF100
    from bell

hey guys can some one put a metal flake blue top for me and get rid of the scallops thanks guys[​IMG]

19. Sorry to hear about this. We've had a lot of fun with Shadow mysteriously turning up in the strangest places around here, but cats are like that, aren't they? And I wouldn't be surprised if she still continues to make an appearance from time to time.

I was going to ask you her name since I've been referring to her as Mehitabel. That's a reference to a cat character in some of Don Marquis' short stories about Archy (the cockroach) and Mehitabel. Here's a little more info if you're interested.

http://www.donmarquis.com/archy/index.html

20. OahuEli

OahuEli
    from Hawaii

Looks kinda unbalanced with just the front fender trim. Maybe remove that too.

21. bobj49f2

bobj49f2

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

22. Hooligan63

Hooligan63

Thanks. I bookmarked the page. I like the idea of the the stories.

23. squigy

squigy
    from SO.FLO.

care to throw some white walls and maybe some Army green or some color combo on this?

Attached Files:

24. bonez

bonez
    from Slow lane

^^^This is really bad ass!^^^

Unbelievable bad luck w/ cameras and camera phones!
    Lost my phone and the download cable for the camera almost the same day.
    Then after i took a few good shots w/ my gf camera-phone i go home to find out the dog shredded the download cable of the phone! doh!:eek:
    Im sandin and preppin the body for paint as we speak, but i have some ideas i need to see photoshopped b4 i dive in so in the close future i'll try the camera thing again... :D ...hoping for some better luck!

So sorry to hear mate! Other than the fact that your cat made me seriously laugh, i know how sad it is when an animal dies!
    The story of how you find it is amazing, and so the the fact your brother named it as your pal!
    Condolances from here.

Oh yeah, and sorry for the hijack! :(

25. Need 38 chevy delivery inspiration for my own project... what about steelies/spider caps, black with traditional flames. Or...let your imagination go.

Thanks to the photo shop pros on here for the help.
    Mikey

Attached Files:

26. sololobo

sololobo

Hey wizards, can ya help a brutha out? Would like to see the wagon lowered, black wheels, black top, black scallops around both front and rear wheel lips and tops of front fenders, and around the outline of the hood. Thanx in advance. ~Sololobo~

Attached Files:

27. UnsettledParadox

UnsettledParadox

got a bigger pic?

28. sololobo

sololobo

trying for a bigger image---Idiot boy can't seem to get larger than this.---thanx for trying on this lame immage. I printed the image and hand drew my ideaa and sm satisfied with my results. Thanx to all for the attempt. ~Sololobo~

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 12, 2010
  29. bobj49f2

bobj49f2

[​IMG]

Ugh!! that's a pretty bad picture. We need a large, high quality image to work with.

30. DanIam

DanIam

I am trying to come up with a color scheme for my 58 F100. I'd like to do a two tone like the one in the following pic, but I am thinking something along the lines of Cream / Orange, maybe a metalic orange of some kind. Iv'e also considered a solid dark blue, or a solid black with orange rings and whitewalls. Any help would be appreciated...

[​IMG]