Register now to get rid of these ads!

New to the forum ... hi

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by beelzabuddy, May 10, 2010.

1. beelzabuddy

beelzabuddy

Hey everyone my name is Kevin I'm from Houston. I just joined the forum after reading over some discussions that helped me out with my car. I am the proud owner of a 68 Dodge Dart 270. It's got an inline 6 225 3.7l that runs like a champ (slant 6 is indestructable) A buddy of mine found this car down in Victoria from the second owner whose wife drove until it started giving her problems. He had it for a couple of years and did some minor work to it then just got tired of it and let it sit around for about a year. I asked him about it and he agreed to sell it to me:). I changed the fluids the alternator and the voltage regulator and its runnin' smooth still has a trans gasket that needs to be replaced and some weird stuff with the fuel and temp gauges but other than that its going good so far. anyways hope to have some good discussions and possibly get some advice on fixin stuff in the future - cheers

2. Welcome from Philly.

3. DonnyB

DonnyB
    from Indiana

Hello from Van Buren,IN