Register now to get rid of these ads!

Calling Colorado H.A.M.B.ers

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Koyaanisqatsi, May 4, 2010.

1. EDIT: WE HAD THE DATES WRONG, IT WILL EITHER BE JUNE 12TH OR JUNE 13TH, THAT IS THE SECOND WEEKEND OF JUNE. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED AND IN COLORADO SPRINGS OR SOUTH OF C.S., CONTACT CHOPTVAN, IF YOU ARE NORTH OF C.S. CONTACT ME (KOYAANISQATSI). WE WILL KNOW WITHIN A FEW WEEKS OF WHETHER IT WILL BE THE 12TH OR 13TH. AGAIN, IT IS NOTTHE 15TH OR 16TH, IT IS THE 12TH OR 13TH OF JUNE

There will be a free photoshoot in Colorado Springs in June. Either on the 12TH OR 13TH(Sat. or Sun.). We're leaving the days open a little bit right now just in case the weather might be better one day or the other, the date will be set within about a week of the actual shoot. There will be two photographers, myself and my friend Luc (non-H.A.M.B.er). Anyone and everyone is welcome to come, but, the first 20 cars to contact me or choptvan (either reply here or send a PM) will be the ones who get the photos taken of their vehicles. Beyond that you're more than welcome to come but there are no guarantees on getting photos of your car.

The schedule will be as follows:

We will begin taking photographs by 9a.m., which means we'd like to have all participants rounded up around 8:30a.m. so we have some travel time to get to the first locations. We'll take photos for a couple hours and break around noon for lunch, then get back to photography around 1 in the afternoon and continue until everyone gets some photos of their car. For daylight photography we'll run until about 7p.m., we'll have plenty of good light, then maybe do some night-photography if people are interested (no-flash night photography, which takes a bit longer).

There's no fees for the photos of your car UNLESS you want FILM photographs. We will have a 35mm and a 220-film camera on hand, however, due to developing costs, printing costs, etc. I'll have to charge for this, as film gets expensive quick. Otherwise you will either get a CD with the photographs of your car or be sent them in an e-mail, whichever is easier.

Any and all are welcome, bring your custom, hot-rod, bike, or all of them, send me or choptvan a PM about whether your coming (also let us know if you just want to run with us or if you want photographs as well) and let us know if you're bringing more than one vehicle if you plant to do so.

Last edited: May 16, 2010
  2. choptvan

choptvan

My club, Hell Bounders CC will be in attendance. Is there any Lonely Knights that would be interested? Anyone else? We are aiming to make it a real good time. Maybe potluck for lunch? And ideas are welcome. LEt us know.

3. I just picked up a 49 Ford shoebox and my buddy owns a 52 plymouth cranbrook. We would try to be there for sure. pics are always good. . . especially pro pics;)

josh

4. We'll put you on the list then!

5. choptvan

choptvan

does your buddy with the cranbrook work on tejon at a tattoo shop?

6. To the top for the night-owl Colorado H.A.M.B.ers...

7. no, he owns G&L Choppers here in the springs. I work for him. He may have been parked there though. The car is a faded baby blue with full moons and red wheels though.

josh

8. back to the top, had the dates wrong, contact us if you're still interested.