Register now to get rid of these ads!

Looking for HAMB members that visited or worked with Vendetta Fab

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Tk weldor, May 4, 2010.

1. My Deceased son owned Vendetta Fab.I am trying to locate people he spent time with on the HAMB

2. thunderbirdesq

thunderbirdesq

I shared a few PM's with him over the years, mostly about parts I had for sale. I always enjoyed the pictures of his work that he would post, he was a talented fabricator and a great person. You have my deepest sympathies.:(

3. maniac

maniac

4. Danimal

Danimal
    1. A-D Truckers

I talked to Mike a few times here and at another site. His skills were amazing. He will be sadly missed.

5. I'm 62 years old and getting around this site is a bit challenging?

6. Muttley

Muttley

Ckick the link below to go to your sons profile. From there you can check out all of his posts by clicking on the Statistics tab and then clicking "Find all posts by vendettaautofab". I'm very sorry to hear about your son, he will be missed.

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/member.php?u=10932

7. Nads

Nads
    from Hypocrisy

He was rad, his insight and skills will be missed, he was loved. I can't imagine losing a child, my heart goes out to you.

8. ronniemckinney

ronniemckinney
    from Alabama

I can't really say I worked with him, but I was a customer. I have a set of his motor mounts on my current project. The quality of his work is first rate. I am truely sorry for your loss. No parent should have to deal with this sort of thing.

9. deuceman32

deuceman32

Sir,I send my most sincere sympathy. I did not know your son but I was in awe of his skills and always studied his posts on this site. He will be missed.

10. onedge

onedge

this is a surprise to hear. I'm sorry for your loss ,so sorry. Your son was really great with hot rods & ideas. Keep coming back here!

11. fab32

fab32
    Member Emeritus

As a former fabrication shop owner Mike and I shared some of life's experiences about being in business and fabrication in particular. He asked about my take on a few shop issues which I gladly shared. I always thought he would be a major player in the future after this current economic mess is cleared up.
    He put up some motor mount kits for sale here on the HAMB awhile back and I bought 2 sets to have on hand for future builds. One set will be set aside for one of my personal projects and one will probably go to a customers build.
    My condolences go out to you and all of Mike's family and friends. Loosing a child is not the natural order or things. If you can find it in your heart to tell us exactly what happened I know most here would appreciate knowing. Sometimes the disaster of one can help others if it was something that could have been avoided. May your love for Mike sustain you during these difficult times.

Frank Burrell (fab32)

12. the-rodster

the-rodster

Also, click on "Show all friends"

He had a bunch.

Sorry for your loss.

13. OldBlueOval

OldBlueOval
    from Upstate NY

Sorry for your loss,I talked to Mike a few times about reworking my frame for my Plymouth. A real stand guy!Also Mike call me when my Father passed away witch put a hold on my car projects, I was thinking of him over the weekend and was going to give him a call Again so sorry for you loss he will be missed P.m Me if he has tee shirts I would love to buy one put his name on it and wear to our cancer fund event- June 11 it is a walk all night thing . I will be buying him a candle in his name Joe

14. I'm not an inter net kind of guy, so bare with me. My son had a short battle with a nasty kind of kidney cancer. It took 90 days from diagnosis till he passed, he was only 29.

15. 100% Matt

100% Matt

TK:
    I am so sorry to hear about your son's passing. My deepest sympathy to you and your family during this difficult time.

Matt Firestone
    "100% Matt"

16. djust

djust
    from Oklahoma

I to have a set of his motor mounts on my rod.
    Conversed back and forth with email a few times, seemed like a great guy.
    Sorry for your loss

17. Sanders

Sanders

Now a slow coasting crusie, rip MIke

18. WOW! I didn't even know about this! We PM'd quite often. He was a really nice guy,with some awesome skills. Gonna miss him.

19. 40Standard

40Standard
    from Indy

I bought a 27 roadster body from him. drove in the snow to pick it up. a very nice young man

20. raffman

raffman

Man I just heard about Mike I can't believe it, my condolences. I did the Vendetta auto fab sign that hangs outside his shop. It was a trade for the stainless grill he made for my 34.
    We became good friends, he would pm every so often to check on the progress or lack of on my car.
    He really liked the 34's He told me about you , his Dad and the work you did developing the first fiberglass body. A truely good guy. I'm speechless. He will be in my thoughts.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 5, 2010
  21. enjenjo

enjenjo
    from swanton oh

I was up there about a year ago, dropped off a deck lid for a Chevy coupe. I was very impressed with him, and his work. Sorry to hear this.