Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs John D'Agostino '58 Olds

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Rot 'n Kustom, Jan 16, 2010.

1. bigguylilroof

bigguylilroof

right, i hear ya on that one, t.v. can jack up that stuff, plus he could not look like an idiot when talking about the car, besides, the car is bad ass and he is a bad ass drummer so i guess, if the shoe fits?? wear it!! by the way most car builders don't care who johnny d is! but i can not bad mouth him too much, he has a way of keeping this kustomizing going! Oz just needs to charge more!!

2. ...this thread is cracking me up.

3. koolkemp

koolkemp

Cool! cant wait to see the chop happen , build thread please :D!! Your Merc is my favourite chopped Merc...the roofline is perfect, a work of art as far as I am concerned!

4. Hooligan63

Hooligan63

Actually,what Travis said wasn't scripted,only because I've heard repeat almost the same exact shit to some people at a nightclub in Riverside a few years back when he first bought the car. Then I chimed in with "I see you bought John D's '54". Yeah,it shut him up pretty quick,but didn't keep him from making an ass out of himself on TV.

5. DEROSAGIRL

DEROSAGIRL

Dang....You have officially made me LAUGH out loud!