Register now to get rid of these ads!

Find Waldo, Sorta!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by brigrat, May 3, 2010.

1. brigrat

brigrat
    from Wa.St.

Went to a guy's house today for OT "stuff" wood to be exact. This is a shot driving into his property. Can you find and ID the 2 cars in the pic's?

Attached Files:

2. Master of None

Master of None

Mid 50's car ans a 60's truck?

3. duffman

duffman

red one looks like mid 70s Dodge P/U, the white one looks like early 60s Ford P/U

4. brigrat

brigrat
    from Wa.St.

Two Birds that sit outside all day, all night, all summer, all winter, under a tree. Yes they are in very nice shape but won't be much longer, they have been there for years already! The red one has a Paxton Supercharger. The owner doesn't have the means to maintain them but won't sell either................I am not a T-Bird kinda guy but it is a shame!

Attached Files:

5. Master of None

Master of None

HOLY CRAP! that almost makes a guy want to cry to see them siting there like that.

6. Fish Tank

Fish Tank

Every time I have had a car, but not the means, I sell it. Let someone else get it to where it needs to be. Sure I miss my convertible, my gran torino, camaro, etc. But I'm not about to let it just "sit" and degrade.
    My Dad worked with a guy that had a mid 50's Tbird. Sat in his garage. Would never sell it, but couldn't fix it up either. Guess what? He died without ever doing the car any favors. Now his son has it and guess what....it's just sitting in his garage now too.
    Ugh.

7. Mires

Mires

Factory Supercharger? From what I read there were only like 200 ever made.

8. brigrat

brigrat
    from Wa.St.

Didn't say that! Owner said he installed the Paxton years and years ago.........

9. cheveey57

cheveey57

I have never been a fan of continental kits but on that bird it looks awesome........

10. Mires

Mires

Sorry, worded the wrong way. I was merely asking. It's a cool find either way. Too bad the owner won't sell.

11. myascape

myascape

Sad, very sad. Possibly down right criminal!

12. WOW a pair of 57's. Could easily be $40-50,000 worth for the pair, depending on current condition, and he is going to let them become worth Zero

13. FormerFueler

FormerFueler

Maybe I'm wrong,But it seems he could sell one to get the coin to do the other.