Register now to get rid of these ads!

Show & tell what Hot rods you drive daily!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 1hotstude, May 2, 2010.

1. 1hotstude

1hotstude

Rain or shine, snow, or sun. Mine is a 1951 Ford 1/2 ton shop truck with a 4v-302 -c4-posi rearend. Like moving a sheet of plywood down the freeway! I average 75 miles a day......it drinks fuel....but so what, it is what makes me happy...and when I am not in that, I am in either a lowered 1969 Mustang, or a slammed 1958 Panel Microbus.

Ya just gotta live Hot-rods. They aren't made to be featherdusters!

2. The Shocker

The Shocker

All of these were my daily drivers befroe i got strung out on drag racing.I kinda lost interest in street cars fro the moment ,but i had my share.All were driven daily everywhere rain or shine ,as they were my only cars .I had a 57 wagon first but i dont have a pic of it(about a year) .Then was a chopped 54 Chevy (i drove it daily for 5 years),a 60 Chevy Tudor (i drove it about a year),a 49 Chevy pickup (i drove it about 6 months), a 56 Pontiac (about 8 months),a 61 Falcon Ranchero Gasser (about 2 years),a 37 Fiat (about 4 months),and followed by a 56 Chevy tudor (about a year).I sold one to buy the next ...

Attached Files:

3. zman

zman
    from Garner, NC

4. bonez

bonez
    from Slow lane

Well, i dont think i fit toooo much w/ this stuff in here but both my 70 ford and Bay window S/C are my only cars. if isnt one is the other...the VW is broken now :(
    and none has power steering or power anything for that matter, nor a/c or traction controls of any kind, theyre rwd and both lowered/bagged.
    rain or shine, even snow really!
    OK, im out!

5. Ice man

Ice man

My trusty old 29 is my daily. Gets a lot of looks but I enjoy driving her. At present I just moved to a new home, 4 car garage, and all 4 stalls are filled. A 29, a 32, a 40, and a repair job 54 Packard Caribbean. I think I,m in heaven or close to. Iceman

Attached Files:

6. NITROFC

NITROFC
    BANNED

Do a search ..there is large post on this topic

7. ugotpk

ugotpk

<<<< Just this!

8. LADYPK

LADYPK
    from Washington

<<<<<< And This!