Register now to get rid of these ads!

What can be saved off of this 46-48 Lincoln??

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by James427, May 1, 2010.

1. James427

James427
    BANNED

This is a "make an offer" stype deal but I'n not sure what the parts are worth. Can you guys take a look at these pics and tell me what the good bits are and what they may be worth? I'd like a few things off of it for my current build but I'd want to sell off the rest eventually. Still had tranny, all suspension, a pair of fender skirts, hood and a little bit of the interior but it has been stripped pretty good.

Attached Files:

2. The brakes and the transmission gears are very desirable items. The hood and other body parts may be of interest to someone restoring a Lincoln, but there is a limited market.

3. windjammer

windjammer
    from Illinois

How much for the front and back drums-brakes?
    Howmuchfor the trans?

4. James427

James427
    BANNED

Guys, please read the orignal post! I don't own this I've just been invited to make an offer on what's left if I want it. That's why I'm trying to get an idea of what parts are good and what they may be worth so I can make an offer that's fair for everyone.

5. 49ratfink

49ratfink
    from California

there is not one part on that car that is not worth saving unless it is bent to shit or rusted beyond repair. I've parted a few cars to the point where there was nothing left but a pile of rust. I throw NOTHING away without an effort to sell it. then I offer it up for free.

6. Front axle, spindles, and wishbone are desirable. The wishbone lays back at 7 degrees. That means the bones run parallel to the ground when split.