Register now to get rid of these ads!

pacific coast dream machine show

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by dirtbag63, Apr 27, 2010.

1. dirtbag63

dirtbag63

Had a killer time in Half moon bay. Unbelievable show. The Caddy did just fine in all the traffic. Did anybody else go???

2. speedtool

speedtool
    BANNED

3. jrstockwagon

jrstockwagon

i went. my car ran cool in all the traffic, considering my 6 month old radiator started leaking the day before. we had a great time. there were a lot of cool cars there, but also a lot of crap. too bad they dont have a year cutoff for the show. i dont need to see a new truck with 24 inch wheels.

4. Butcher Boy

Butcher Boy

My car was there, but I am on vacation .............

5. narlee

narlee

To bad it wasn't a week or two ago when I was down there.

6. Goozgaz

Goozgaz

I used to like going to that show when I lived in the Bay Area. Although, my car would always overheat sitting on that one lane road waiting too get in.

They still have the cool vintage farm equipment?

7. dirtbag63

dirtbag63

Yea, The tractor stuff was there. Thats what I like about the show. It has everything! More out door shows should be like that. Big variety and no CAR SHOW DRAMA!

8. blacufo

blacufo

anyone take any pics this year?

9. rivguy

rivguy

I attended also, the fourth year I've gone. It's a good show because of the mix of vehicles on display. I displayed my 78 Datsun Z there a few years back. Another real good Bay Area show next month is May 16th. Friendship Day at Canada College. What's nice is that you will see many infrequently seen antiques and can talk with the owners.Mostly stockers and antiques and it's a pretty small show.There was a '30 Cadillac V16 limo there which the owner fired up for me. Unreal. Get there early.

10. dirtbag63

dirtbag63

i took a bunch of pictures but the technology is beatin me up!!!!!!!!!! how do i put pics on here? HELP