Register now to get rid of these ads!

MN - Dyno Challenge Car Show - May 1st

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Rusty52, Apr 23, 2010.

1. Rusty52

Rusty52

I wanted to let all the HAMBer's know about a show that I'm putting on next Saturday at Broadway Pizza in Elk River, MN. I posted it on the events calendar, but I can't even remember where to find it, so I dunno who all checks it out. Anyway, it should be a fun show. It's $5 to enter and $50 for 3 pulls on the chassis dyno. It's open to ALL American brand cars. Broadway will have food & drink specials, the car club will be giving away door prizes and we have 8 trophies to hand out.

Sorry if this isn't a good place to post this, but I wanted to get the word out.

Hope to see you there!

Rusty

Attached Files:

2. Bull

Bull

And I know of at least 1 cool door prize. ;)

3. Hmmm could it be some sort of Wizards product?

4. Bull

Bull

5. I wish I had some Broadway Pizza out here right now! We ordered that about once a week when I livved up there.............ok 3 times a week! DOH!

6. Rusty52

Rusty52

Thanks for the great door prize Bull! Hope you guys had fun touring and cruising with us yesterday!

7. Rusty52

Rusty52

Had an awesome show today. Our winner on the chassis dyno spooled it up to 706 HP with 725 Torque! For those who didn't make it, plan on checking it out next year again, 1st Saturday in May.