Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Half Way to HOTROD-A-RAMA warm up !

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by rob-redm, Mar 15, 2010.

1. Rob, I already mailed in the registration for Aug for my 60 wagon, do you send confirmations out? Planning on being there Friday with my 56 Chev, looks like a blast. Ken

2. sorry we aren't that high tech ! see you all on Friday nite ! If you have any question please come by and ask us ! Thank you to everyone again ! Without you all there isn't a HOTROD-A-RAMA

3. TONITE!!! See you there, just a small warning. The parking lot in front of The Swiss will not have free parking. So if you park your ride in The Diamond Parking Lot they will mostly likely want to you pay to park your vehicle. Or you will get a little infraction from Diamond in the mail requiring parking payment ( I know from first hand experience) So have fun and be safe tonite ! Enjoy !!

4. coopdevill65

coopdevill65
    from tac ,wa

What time does it start?

5. seatex

seatex

What is the date in August?????? Planning a trip back to Alki around this event!:eek:

6. bands start at 8:00 pm !

7. August 6 & 7 , at The Swiss please see the Website for all the important info ! Friday the 6th kick off nite, with the show and bands outside on the 7th . There will be bands playing Saturday nite inside the Swiss, which there is cover charge for that ! see you there !

8. moses

moses

looks like its gunna rain on your parade ...jeffrey

9. First thank you to everyone that came down to The Swiss on Friday nite. The weather didn't really cooperate but a good time was had by all ! Signed up a few cars and vendors last nite also. We will see you all August 6th & 7th !!!