Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration The Photoshop thread to end all Photoshop Threads!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Pair O' Dice, Oct 10, 2008.

1. I'm sure he is just kidding with the wheelzzz. I am digging the "El Camino" thing; if done right it could be really cool.

2. :D I figured as much. It's just that I catch myself muttering those kind of things more frequently as I get older. :eek:

3. Have you got any bigger photos?

4. :)

Don´t get me wrong, I´ve always been grumpy - but I´m not that old yet!:D

5. Memph

Memph
    from Washington

Its not great but here you go
    [​IMG]

6. Rewired

Rewired
    from Fresno

memph... great job!!!!!!!! thanks, looks like i`m going this way as soon as i can come up with the funds

7. Brunoz28

Brunoz28

After trolling around for a while the time has come to offer my sacrafice to the photoshop gurus. if anyone cares to i would be curious to see my more-door closer to the ground with wide whites, lake pipes and (i dont know what its called) the chrome pipes that run behind the rear wheel along the bottom of the quarter panel sort-a-like a continuation of the lake pipes if you would., bullet center caps could be intresting also. the feel im going for is Kustom so be as creative as you fine artists care to, i.e. dummy spotlights shaved.... the works. thanks gents show me what my more door could do.:rolleyes:

Attached Files:

8. pro1street

pro1street

Here's a start for You all I had time for now,anybody feel free to add to or change this look.
    [​IMG]

9. original patina

original patina
    BANNED
    from Texas

Pushed a little further. Someone else can run with it from here.

[​IMG]

10. Brunoz28

Brunoz28

Thank you very much fellas I woke up this morning and ran to the computer like a kid at christmas and was not dissapointed by your handy work. now to the garage to chop some springs and weld on some pipes.

11. RichG

RichG

Those are called bellflower tips, they're a different style of exhaust, I don't think they'd look good mixed with lake pipes... I sorta prefer them to lakes myself :D

12. Brunoz28

Brunoz28

"Bellflowers", thats the name thanks!

13. dear photoshop masters,
    I would love to see what my car would look like lowered a little with FLAT GOLD PAINT on body and roof and RED WHEELS with wide whites. I included a pic of the flat gold. THANKS for any help with this!!

here is the car:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. CraigKrage

CraigKrage
    from central IL

I'll try this again. If anyone could I'd like a cream car with cherry metallic scallops trimmed in black. I was kinda thinking thinner scallops. :D
    Thanks photoShop GURU's

Attached Files:

15. lorodz

lorodz

i need 1 last photo chop fellas ..please ..
    can you please take my car and slam it to the floor with white walls and smoothie hub caps .leave the radiusd wheel wells.thanks.
    [​IMG]

16. This one was posted a few pages back and I think at first I was having a problem with the purple and gold color combo. But after looking at it awhile it's grown on me.

PurpleGold_01.jpg

So then I wondered if there was some way to do a sort of "reverse" scallop job and tried this.

PurpleGold_02.jpg

Maybe needs a little more purple on it somewhere, maybe the engine. Or the wheels, though the chromies look just fine! :cool:

17. Scallops came out a bit pink, thanks to my wiggy monitor, but you get the idea....

[​IMG]

18. CraigKrage

CraigKrage
    from central IL

I dig the scallops but I'm laughing my ass off at the pink :) Appreciate it James D

19. Come on and admit it - you considered it for a second there.:D

20. CraigKrage

CraigKrage
    from central IL

Any possible way of changing them purty pink scallops to cherry metallic? :D

21. original patina

original patina
    BANNED
    from Texas

You've already received more than most. James did a knock-out job laying those scallops/outline that would have taken someone with poorer skills like myself a couple hours. Appreciate what was provided, even IF the color is off.

Want "cherry red metallic" scallops? Print the picture off, run to the art store and buy a paint pen, then start tracing. When finished, scan it back into the computer. It would take you less time and you can lose the cocky attitude in the process. :rolleyes:

22. skoh73

skoh73

I don't think there's any attitude being thrown here. I worked with Craig via email to get some better pictures going and he was very polite and appreciative. I know stuff is sometimes misconstrued via print- I'm usually pretty quick to fly off the handle.

23. LOL! I've been meaning to talk to you about that. :rolleyes:

So...you ever come up with a tablet yet? :confused:

24. fuel23

fuel23
    from illinios

Can someone help me out with my paint project on my new car? Need some napa blue(or any royal blue) with flames on the nose(i have a buddy who works for napa and we might try and make it look like Ron Capps funny car). i spent hours in this thread, you guys are amazing! Please and thank you.:}

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 27, 2010
  25. skoh73

skoh73

No tablet yet- hopefully soon :)

26. Alright guys, I know you folks did a smash up job the first time through on my car, but ideas change as projects progress. Well, I was thinking, maybe if I took a decent side profile shot, that someone would help me out and 'shop my car. I'm thinking about a few colours, namely mint, gold (light and pagan), and any other colour anyone would think would look good.

If possible, if you could do it with a matching top, and a pearl white top.
    I know I'm asking a lot, but its getting to be around that time when I have to get really froggy about paint.

So, here goes. If you guys need more/better pics, Its gonna be a killer next few days and I can snap however many you guys need.

[​IMG]The side trim is getting put back on FWIW.

27. UnsettledParadox

UnsettledParadox

sorry buddy, the flames are taking forever and im outta time so ill leave you with what ive got. maybe someone can pick it back up or i can finish later. im no photoshop pro, just good at tinkering

[​IMG]

28. fuel23

fuel23
    from illinios

WOW, thats amazing!! Thanks for taking the time.

29. CraigKrage

CraigKrage
    from central IL

Tons of apprecition for your time and skills. You guys are artists.

[​IMG]

30. THE_DUDE

THE_DUDE

Can anyone paint this gem dark green on the bottom and ligt green on the top??