Register now to get rid of these ads!

HAMB Relay needed! NC to WA! or Raeford to Charlotte

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Chris, Apr 19, 2010.

1. I am buying a 33/34 Ford roadster seat, it is new and just bare springs and some flat wood frame pieces. The parts are in Raeford, NC. My good buddy Jeffery James said he could store em at his place for a few until someone was headed West, so can anyone get em from Raeford to Charlotte?

OR...Anyone heading from NC to the Northwest anytime? Could pick them up and bring em?

2. Dang. Raeford is pretty close to Maxton and I was just down at Maxton last weekend for the ECTA meet. I would've been happy to haul it back. I'm just west of Charlotte.
    I hope to go back to Maxton for the May 22-23 meet. If it still needs a ride I'd be glad to grab it for you.

3. if someone can get it to winston-salem, i could get it to JJ

4. general gow

general gow
    Staff Member

and if someone can get it to MA, i can get it to bonneville in august. just a thought if nothing comes up sooner.

5. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

I really don't have a problem going to get them for you in Raeford dude. We just need to figure out how I can get them to Spokane???

I wonder if they would consider it my carry on if I come visit???

6. krusty40

krusty40
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

If the seat winds up at JJ's, I can bring it to Bonneville in August... I will also be returning from Maxton in May - Lucky could you pick it up on your way down? vic

7. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

Perhaps you can take me to Bonneville too Uncle Vic!

Raeford, is near Fayetteville? I am pretty sure I went out there to pick up my 265.

8. krusty40

krusty40
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Yep. South side of Ft. Bragg on 401. Jeffycakes, my B'ville run is 3 days driving out, 6-7 days on the Salt, and 3 days driving back. I may be able to secure you a position as a "stooge" - travel (passenger seat of dually) and room (with gaseous older racer) provided.

9. JAWS

JAWS

If you can get it to bonneville, I can get it to boise...

10. from where?

11. Shaggy

Shaggy
    from Sultan, WA

Any chance a '29 roadster cowl and doors could end up on this relay too?? If i buy it from jeffery james??

.....If chris and a couple other people back out

Last edited: May 7, 2010