Register now to get rid of these ads!

1960 Falcon Wagon

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by girlytbird, Apr 1, 2010.

1. girlytbird

girlytbird
    from Pittsburgh

Butch,

Awesome pics! Thanks for sharing. I used to have a '64 falcon 4 door but this wagon is what I really wanted. I can't wait to make it into my daily driver.
    Andi

2. Draggin wagon

Draggin wagon

By the way... Thanks for helping with the motor... And did i ever say sorry for that... hahaha... I'm really glad you like the ride.. It hurts to see her gone, but i know shes in good hands!!!! Cant wait to see you added touches!!!

3. woodywagon1965r

woodywagon1965r

Congrats on new buy..cool little wagon you will love it

4. falconeer

falconeer

Girlybird,
    Maybe will see you at the Heavy Rebel week end in Winston Salem NC. Its the week end of July the 4th. Has grown into a big an great show.
    Some where around 150-200 cars. Lots of Rat rods and Wagons. Its in downtown Winston Salem and its a great location with plenty of shade and plenty of entertainment for three full days.

Butch Evans(Falconeer)
    Thomasville NC

5. girlytbird

girlytbird
    from Pittsburgh

Butch,

We've been trying to make heavy rebel for 5 yrs now. Maybe this will be the one! thanks for the info.

andi

6. girlytbird

girlytbird
    from Pittsburgh

Progress on the wagon...Replaced the ignition switch and tumbler, adjusted the carb and the choke. The 302 runs great! I'm hoping I'll have enough cash next month to get dual exhaust. Added side mirrors as it's a requirement on my license. Ripped out the interior, drilled new holes for the front seat so I'll be able to reach the pedals. I should have the interior back in and the wagon on the road w/in the next 3 weeks. I can't wait!!!

7. Henry Floored

Henry Floored

Nice car! Congrats!

8. falconeer

falconeer

Girly bird,
    Well,you missed it again ,the Heavy Rebel reunion in Winston Salem. It was a big--big hit. There was double the amt of cars this year over last year. Some where around 350 to 400. Cars of all kinds. Rat rods galore. Mabe next year, HUH?

Butch Evans(Falconeer)
    Thomasville NC

This weak end is the Falcon NTS. in Dearborne Mich. I wish i was closer.