Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage New event in Florida!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Busted Knuckles, Apr 14, 2010.

1. Busted Knuckles

Busted Knuckles

Thats right! We usually have to do the travelling whenever there is any kind of show in the state of Florida, so the Saints and Sinners decided to change that. Hopefully, we will be able to entice enough of you to come down and hang with us for a weekend.

More news soon to follow!!!!!

REVENGE of the TIKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    June 12th , The Saints and Sinners are bringing to you one hell of an event including Car show, Music by the Caddilac Bombers the KINGS OF HELL! and more tba. Pin ups, Burlesque, Food, vendors and plenty of ICE COLD BEER and great times
    Fire knife dancers by Polynesian Proud Productions!
    Location: The Monterey Club and Kreepy Tiki Tattoo, just south of SR 84 on Federal Hwy rt next to the roller rink

Last edited: May 11, 2010
  2. FINally! SOMEthing going on where we live! Except I'll be leaving on the 21st of this month. Gotta get home to finish the '32. Do you ever stop over at the Treasure Coast Mall? Saw you there once...

3. Busted Knuckles

Busted Knuckles

Im living back down in Ft Lauderdale again so I dont get over to the mall much any more. This will be a show worth leaving NY for! Hell there isnt much worth staying in NY for!

4. Movinman

Movinman

This is going to be a great event. Florida HAMBers and surrounding states, we could certainly use your support for this!

5. gnichols

gnichols
    from Tampa, FL

If you can get some AUTHENTIC Tahitian dancers, I'll be there! The regular Hawaiian ones aren't sexy enough. Gary

6. I remember driving my wagon to the hukilau about 5 years ago. Looks like a return is in order. Ahhh, the Mai Tai...

7. zzford

zzford

I understand that Tahitian dancers are not possible, however, there will be a large contingent of sumo wrestlers for your pleasure. :D

8. gnichols

gnichols
    from Tampa, FL

No way. Staying home then. Gary

9. THE CHIEF

THE CHIEF
    from MIAMI

damn same weekend as ink and iron

10. Grandadeo

Grandadeo

And as the family wedding I have to be at in Sarasota.

Lee

11. Kustomkarma

Kustomkarma

Could I bring my 1964 Comet?

12. afterhoursbikes

afterhoursbikes
    BANNED

yo sounds good .. need bikes there as well..... theres alot of em running around down here... weve got a couple sick ones....yes or no???

13. Busted Knuckles

Busted Knuckles

Yes on Bikes of proper discription!

14. squigy

squigy
    from SO.FLO.

Some of the guys said definitely will be there...If that is Ok..;-)

15. afterhoursbikes

afterhoursbikes
    BANNED

i can bring a couple like this.....

Attached Files:

16. 40chevythrowensparks

40chevythrowensparks

17. lockwoodkustoms

lockwoodkustoms

I am not sure about this thing. How the hell do you ride it ? :confused:. How did you ever come up with the design ?

18. afterhoursbikes

afterhoursbikes
    BANNED

ah its called AIR RIDE...............that is an air tank in front 200 psi of air goes from the ground to 5 inches in seconds... my shop afterhoursbikes.com weve built them for people all over the country... ive got a customer that puts 1,ooo miles a year on one.... they are the closets thing to a hot rod but on 2 wheels...im not goin to turn this into a bike thing cause dont want to here it .. just asked a question they get more attention then most cars

Attached Files:

19. Busted Knuckles

Busted Knuckles

Please close this. The event has been cancelled due to Poly tics. We are a club and we stand behind our clubmates. You can not pic and choose, you want one you got us all. Way to go!

Stand by as the Saints and Sinners will be having a party on this date , it will NOT be associated with the Huki Lau, IT WILL BE BETTER!!!!!!!!!

20. 5wcoupehunter

5wcoupehunter
    from FLORIDA

Looks like it will be a good show.

21. squigy

squigy
    from SO.FLO.

Huhhhh? Fuck i told a shit load of people.Damn.

22. Busted Knuckles

Busted Knuckles

There will be a huge party put on by the Saints and sinners on this date! Location will change and it will be a better party!

23. JohnJoyo

JohnJoyo
    Alliance Vendor
    from Austin, TX

Please keep us posted on what's going on with the party/ car show. Sucks that there are politics changing the plans, but maybe you guys can make something better come from it. There's a good chance I'll be in the area around that time and would love to come if there's going to be a Traditional show. Wish I could bring a car to show support, but I'd be picking up a customers car that we're building so wouldn't have room in the trailer.

I met up with some guys in Bradenton in February. Some of the nicest people I've met in the industry. Hope to make it back soon and meet some of you other Floridians.

24. 57 3100

57 3100

will the show still be near ft lauderdale ?
    hopefully so.

leonard

25. Nads

Nads
    from Hypocrisy

dumb. 1,000 miles a year.......WOW!

Oh yeah, talking to my wife about coming down, only because I love you assholes so much.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2010
  26. squigy

squigy
    from SO.FLO.

Busted:Good let me know i will pass it along.
    NADS:Haha That is funny shit...Bout time you come south..
    (Oh yeah, talking to my wife about coming down, only because I love you assholes so much.)[/QUOTE]

27. Busted Knuckles

Busted Knuckles

Nads your wife visits but you just sit in a lazy boy and phone bid on Barrett Jackson! what gives!!

28. Let us know what's going on... I could have a place to stay and not hove to haul the camper all the way down...

29. Busted Knuckles

Busted Knuckles

Its on like Donkey Kong!

30. Gas Giant

Gas Giant

Sweet. I'll try and bring the Bel Air, but the rear axle might explode on the way.