Register now to get rid of these ads!

Bottrop Kustom Kulture 2010

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Haters Arne, Apr 16, 2010.

1. Haters Arne

Haters Arne
    from Germany

2. Haters Arne

Haters Arne
    from Germany

We have some very important changes of the show for 2010! First of all we have a new security company and we hired an event manager for a smooth organization of the meeting, toilets, parking lot and so on. Last but not least we have changed the entry rules for the car show! Please read the following informations:
    As we already announced, we will only accept cars & bikes for the showground which got an invitation and the entry-sticker - before the show! With this solution we want to prevent needless discussions in the entry area and we make sure that there is a smooth workflow. We are working on a database for people who receive an invitation, for that we need your help:
    Please send us pictures of your car and your postal address. The invitations will come to you until mid of may! Please notice that we only invite Hot Rods & Kustom Cars up to 1965!
    For all of you who want to visit the show with normal US or EURO classics, we have prepared a special parking ground directly next to the Kustom Car Show!
    Thanks for your understanding!
    With all this changes we have one big goal:
    We want to make the show more familiar and rise the qality of the cars and bikes! In addition we want a smoother process for the gateway - faster "Get-In" and "Get-Out" for you!
    One more Highlight this year: We have over 28 high class Kustom Kulture Artists from all over the WORLD! It will be one of the biggest Kustom Kulture Art Shows on a car show!!!
    At least we hope we have better weather than last year, so we can start the 1/8 Mile Race!

3. Haters Arne

Haters Arne
    from Germany

Whenever Hot Rod & Kustom Car enthusiasts meet, they party hard! At the Bottrop Kustom Kulture Show 2010 we don´t break with this tradition! You will have a lot of fun - that´s for sure!
    Arrival is possible from Friday noon!
    Free entry for Hot Rods & Kustom Cars up to 1965 (incl. driver) - only invitation!! All others have to pre-register per E-Mail -> click here!
    Tickets:
    10 €/day
    15 €/weekend
    Campingground: 5 €/tent
    Campingground with showering facilities.

Kustom Kulture Extravaganza with:

Friday 4th June 2010

Grand Opening
    Car show, Bike Show by Dice Magazine & Draggers C.C., Kustom Kulture Extravaganza, Kustom Market ,Tiki Bar ,DJ Sets by Mike Razor & Dj Halbstarker and Haircuts by worldfamous Hawleywood’s

19:00 Live Music with...

Open End!

Saturday 5th June 2010

12:00 Re-Opening
    Car show, Bike Show by Dice Magazine & Draggers C.C., Kustom Kulture Extravaganza, Kustom Market ,Tiki Bar ,DJ Sets by Mike Razor & Dj Halbstarker and Haircuts by worldfamous Hawleywood’s

15:00 1/8 Mile Race by Draggers Car Club
    Race for Hot Rods, Kustoms & Bikes up to 1965!

19:00 Live Music with...

Open End!

Spinning The Wax:

4. the DutchDude

the DutchDude

great show,,
    been there a couple of times,,
    place to be when youre a rodder in europe,,
    allthough i think the invitation-regulation could be a problem,,
    i think a lot of guys comin from other country's like holland don't know this,,
    will they be able to get on the showground with a pre 65 ,without an invitation sticker??

5. Stovebolt Boy

Stovebolt Boy

I´ll try my very best to be there ..... never missed on that one

6. weez

weez

It'll be great to go back to Germany again! Can't wait!

And Arne, I think the trip from the airport last time was the fastest I've ever gone in a car!

Cheers, Keith

7. intake_mike

intake_mike
    from germany

@ dutch dude ,, well it would be a way easier when you guys hit me up with a email and i send you the entrance sticker ,, but if there will be cool cars or bikes without any invitation we will get them in ,, but spread to the people to get there stickers i front ,, sea you there

8. Deadender60

Deadender60

Dang... wish I could make it...

-Juan

9. Coupe-De-CAB

Coupe-De-CAB
    from Nor Cal

Mike,
    Sorry and wish it would have worked out for me to make it to this one as well, but it turns out that i will be in New York on those dates, maybe next year if the invite is still open:)

Great line -up you got there!

cheers,
    cab

10. dw123

dw123

See you there.....!

11. Ingo#383

Ingo#383
    from Germany

It was a great happening AGAIN...

Thank you Mike for the perfect organization.
    Also in the name of the gsra (www.gsra.de)....

We had a blast on the 1/8 mile.
    Everything was cool and easy going...good idea to have the stickers and the invitations.

Greetz

Ingo

12. xtralow

xtralow
    from So Cal

13. propagandahotrods

propagandahotrods

Great show, top people, bitchin cars,...and the sun!
    looking forward to next year already.
    Thanks to all involved.

14. Tiki God

Tiki God

it was great, very nice cars and bikes and nice art to.
    this was my 4 time at Bottrop and i will be there next year.