Register now to get rid of these ads!

New Guy/Kinda Sorta, Topeka, KS

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by TopekaPete, Apr 15, 2010.

1. TopekaPete

TopekaPete
    from Topeka, KS

Name is Pete, use to be on the HAMB several years ago as FarmallPete. Some personal reasons arose that took me away from the hobby and just now deciding to get back into the swing of things. Currently I don't own anything worthy of mentioning, but looking to pick up something to tinker with. In past have owned 51 chubby truck, 58 Belair(sold to JimC, who then turned over ownership to Buzzard), 53 2dr chevy(bought from a friend of Rocky's, sold to a HAMBER from WI, can't recall the name). Just going to lay low and see how things work around here nowadays. Let the pile on begin.

Pete

2. 49FordF1

49FordF1
    from Dalton GA

Hello and Welcome back to you from Dalton Georgia. Hope you find you something to spend all your money on soon! We all need something to keep us busy right?

3. fraso

fraso

Welcome from Niagara! There's plenty of cars for sale here.

4. Old F.A.R.T.

Old F.A.R.T.

Welcome back from Salina!!

5. vegas paul

vegas paul
    from salina, ks

I'm brand new to Salina, just moved here from Las Vegas - believe it or not. So I'm going to get the ol Studebaker out on the road in the next few weeks. Looks like a great car community out here.

6. Primed 39

Primed 39

Welcome from Des Moines, IA.