Register now to get rid of these ads!

Maxton

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by rrbrucea, Apr 12, 2010.

1. squigy

squigy
    from SO.FLO.

That blue and white 37 Humpback(first car in line in this photo)is a club members car, Buddy.
    any more pics of it running?

Attached Files:

2. edweird

edweird

heres a few from me. there were more cars this year than ive ever seen. we had a blast.

Attached Files:

3. rrbrucea

rrbrucea

Was my first time there too. I had a blast! Next time I'm getting out and taking more photos though!

4. rrbrucea

rrbrucea

It's definitely worth going!

5. Ranunculous

Ranunculous

Thanks for the pics!

Atta boy #3232!

6. These are all I have of it:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Click picture for video:

[​IMG]

7. rrbrucea

rrbrucea

8. My camera broke after that pic. ;)

I was with the guys pitted right beside that spot, the ones running the Bugeye Sprites.

Is that your car?

9. DAVEG2

DAVEG2

Man I love that '37 Ford.

10. rrbrucea

rrbrucea

>My camera broke after that pic. ;)

LOL! I know that's right!

>I was with the guys pitted right beside that spot, the ones running the Bugeye Sprites.

I should have talked to you guys, I love Bugeyes... there's a local one with a chopped windshield and the owner wears googles when he drives it. :D

>Is that your car?

I wish. I'm just the friend who visited with them while they were here. I'm from NC, they (and the car) are from MA. I'm going to TRY to be back there when they go for 200 in May...

11. Very cool. Was this their first time running it? I thought I heard someone say it was and that they were mostly doing shakedown runs this time. I should be there next month.

12. rrbrucea

rrbrucea

Yep, it was the car's AND the driver's first time out. He was just doing what they required of him to get licensed. On Sunday he got approved for his "unlimited" runs, so he wants to try to challenge for the class record of 205...

13. squigy

squigy
    from SO.FLO.

Thanks guys for the pics and video of the 37
    This was a test run to see if he was going Bville.He says it felt floaty in the front at 133mph so there may be some work to be done before Bville..

14. 55chevr

55chevr

The V Twin that went 200.5 mph was a 120 cu in twin cam engine ... made 3 runs that I saw ... 198 / 199 / 200.5 ... I can find out the name if anyone is interested /...

15. ron95gt

ron95gt

his name is brad everhart

16. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

I heard there was someone there impersonating me....even had chocolate chip cookies to share in that fat fendered convertible she was in.

Frank, I'm going to look at the schedule and make plans. It's now or never if you wanna ride with me. Get a note from your wife and we're there. I'll be in touch.

17. Denise, You forgot to say: that was not my boyfriend!! Just a friend! My husband is Ronnie Roadster!!! LOL

18. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

19. OK, he is your boyfriend!!! And now he has a GREEN HAT from Maxton! I like the Red One Better!!!!

20. frank spittle

frank spittle

Went to Maxton today. Here are a couple pics. Bill Warner had two outstanding runs on his bike, a 268 and 272 mph run. The picture of his Busa is after the 272 pass. I was at the finish line and it was awesome!

Attached Files: