Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage The 2010 Lone Star Round Up

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, Apr 12, 2010.

1. Big Dad

Big Dad

could not attend again this year ..

Noticed in the pics some late model stuff and some other "stuff"

Has the rules of what is allowed changed ?

2. Probably part of the swap meet.

3. krupanut

krupanut

No.

4. BigLos

BigLos

it was a blast. lots of cool cars, cool people and hot chicks. The funny part was that we met some people from El Paso that we didn't even know owned some bitchin' rods. Now we can meet up over here. Thanks LSRU

5. LOWCAB

LOWCAB
    from Houston

Me and my son had a great time. Thanks go out to all those involved with putting this together. The weather this year was FANTASTIC. Great memories, like sitting on the curb with my son eating a couple of slices of "home slice" watching the cars go by drinking coke from a bottle on a beautiful afternoon. Good to se so many H.A.M.B.ERS. Looking at the pictures that are being posted I can see how much I missed, and I was there!
    Saw lots of sun ROASTED people walking through our indoor vendor area. MAN! I had a good time.

6. lowlife_slim

lowlife_slim

didnt want to start a whole new thread with my pics, mostly because they are all the same rides, but partly because there are much better photogs on here. but i wanted to post this pic i got of Chadd's flamethrowers on his Dodge pickup.

[​IMG]

love it!

7. I didn't get to Austin for the Roundup this year, but I did just get a copy of C1932, House Industries' booklet on the build-up of Angelo Cruz's beautiful ride...

[​IMG]

So it was almost like being there.

Ok, no. Not even close. Damn. But it is a cool booklet.

8. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

I need that!!!!

9. 50Fraud

50Fraud

Ryan,
    Sorry I didn't track you down to say hello in person. We had a great time driving from SoCal, despite miscellaneous mechanical adventures. Thanks again for all you do, and particularly what you do for the RoundUp.

10. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

Tony, your car looked amazing with those wheels and tires... perfection... so tasteful and smart.

11. 50Fraud

50Fraud

Thank you, sir!

12. DemonSpeedShop

DemonSpeedShop

Looks like a great time was had by all. Wish we could have come down, family commitments kept us in OK. No way we'll miss 2011.

13. pecker head

pecker head

Norm is defintely my hero !

14. Ryan - you are a gentleman and a scholar - thank you for all you do, and I appreciate the kind words.

It was great just sitting in the eye of the storm with you and Marcie in the Jalopy Journal booth as the whole thing was exploding all around. What a weekend!

15. Fordman1950

Fordman1950

Perfect weekend! Great spot to camp on the grounds - we just watched the parade!

16. pasadenahotrod

pasadenahotrod
    from Texas

First time to the Roundup for us too! Great time, next year will be even better now that we know the layout and the routine.

17. John Denich

John Denich

I had a great time...I miss Austin!