Register now to get rid of these ads!

what's your fav driving tune?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by biscaynes, May 16, 2008.

1. jeepfink

jeepfink
    from So Cal

I am fond of most CCR, Love ZZ Top while drivin' Some Springsteen is good too (like Racin in the streets)
    I learned to shift properly on a certain B&M automatic to "The Little Old Lady from Pasadena! Used the music as a bang shift que!

2. Man if you wanna do it right play anything by Fu Manchu. throw on either "King of the Road" or "In Search of" albums and play that shit front to back. I also cannot get in the g-ride without some Black Sabbath, Ramones, Black Flag, or Decendents too! Damn I could go on for hours about the tunes I love.

3. Zombie Plymouth

Zombie Plymouth

Sasquatch and the Sickabillys - Road is calling

4. jeepfink

jeepfink
    from So Cal

Just figured out that I listen, blast , sing loudly different music in different cars.

I also like to steer by Rancid, Rage against the machine, Transplants, the Doors and on like that when I have a Jeep Drive.

5. jeepfink

jeepfink
    from So Cal

The poor friggin' Geo Metro has no tunes since the radio has been stolen from it 4 times in 15 years at 4 different locations...the thing is a crime magnet!
    I just sing really loud in there since nobody wants to ride along in the Geo anyway!

6. Rickybop

Rickybop
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

So many different tunes that go well with cruisin'. Impossible to pick one song or even one genra. Love the '50s tunes though. All the ones from American Grafitti are great! I do have one song that's near the top of my list...Heart and Soul by the Cleftones. Love it.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHFqiSDMn2k

7. CONNMAN

CONNMAN
    from Lampe,Mo.

>>>>>Anything from the "Ozark Mountain Daredevils",,or ,,the "South Dallas County CrewCut Cowboy Band" ,,from Dallas ,Iowa ,,they ALL have Long Hair and they ROCK ,,,

8. Hall and Oat's - Cant go for that.... no can do.

9. John Lee Hooker-- Boom Boom

10. gimpyshotrods

gimpyshotrods
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Highway 101 - Social Distortion, followed up by I'm in love with my car - by S.D. front-man Mike Ness.

11. davidwilson

davidwilson
    from Tennessee

"Arrested For Driving While Blind" - ZZ TOP

12. chopperjeff

chopperjeff
    BANNED
    from minnesota

ace of spades ...motorhead....everything louder than everything else...lemmy

13. burnout2614

burnout2614

Fuel by Metallica, Hot for Teacher (intro especially) Van Halen