Register now to get rid of these ads!

Urgent truck stolen at hotel austin texas urgent

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hotroded, Apr 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jim32

jim32
    1. Hamb & Eggs

Count me in for $100.00 mike. best wishes to you. Jim 32

2. The correct number for mike is
    708 670 4700
    For info on the truck
    There is a reward

3. 1lowtrk

1lowtrk

Thanks Jim and Jim32 If the guy or one of his homies is readin this (i really hope they are not H.A.M.B.members)call.

4. I got $25 onthe reward, find that motherfucker!

5. Saxon

Saxon
    from MN

Needless to say these fuckers should be beat with a rubber hose. I'll go $25.

6. 123pugsy

123pugsy

I'm in for $50.00.

Anything to help catch scum like these guys.

Good luck in the search and I'll keep my eyes open up here.

7. Sorry to hear brother Mike!!! I have all my Houston and Dallas boys on the look out for the truck, or sadly to say... the parts :( I'll keep all eyes and ears out and report back if anything comes up!!

8. Lunatic

Lunatic
    from Carson,Ca.

Find the thief and nail them to a cross..1 less thief in this world..Hope you find your truck

9. tiger mark

tiger mark
    from burbank,il

Hey man all we want is the truck no questions asked. I think I added up 490 in reward money I'll throw in another 110 to make it 600 but only when the truck is recovered.

10. jim32

jim32
    1. Hamb & Eggs

To the point Mark 100% behind you. jim32

11. 100% Matt

100% Matt

Put me in for $25.

12. riv63

riv63
    from Texas

$30.00. find 'em and then hide 'em.

13. THE_DUDE

THE_DUDE

Ill dig the hole

14. Blades

Blades
    from Chicago

Makes me sick to hear it. Hope the thief slips in front of it and it rolls over his head! Good luck man from home (Chicago)

15. I know I am a LONNNNGGG ways away, but Eyes peeled in Michigan/Detroit area..... Ya never know.....

James

16. 39 All Ford

39 All Ford
    from Benton AR

I wish that there was a strong probability that the truck is not in MEXICO right now.

Truly sucks, my condolences.

I lost a new Chevy to Mexico a few years ago, that hurt bad enough, but for a REAL truck to be lost that way has to hurt a lot more. Sorry man.

17. rainhater1

rainhater1
    BANNED
    from az

Don't know but think it went to Mexico very quick, need to shoot these people if caught

18. big creep

big creep

call the border patrol. i know they have cameras for car going in and out of the states! have you done it yet???? im in for 50 bucks reward too!

19. 1lowtrk

1lowtrk

Im thinkin if it went across the boarder its gone for good.And the mexican cops would care even less than the austin pd

20. Looks like someone needs a BEATDOWN!!!!!

21. FoMoCoPower

FoMoCoPower

We have HAMBr`s in Mexico right?

22. James Curl

James Curl

It may be over in east Austin parked somewhere in somebody's yard, just borrowed it to go riding. If it had 20" or 22" mag wheels you would find it sitting on the ground on some dead end street. Many cars stolen in Austin never leave town, just driven the the local area. Almost all of the trucks stolen in Austin and taken to Mexico are 250 4x4 heavy duty dual cab Fords. My nephew came over to Plugerville to see our niece graduate from high school and theirs was stolen from parking lot in front of the hotel . The picture stopped at the pick up parked next to his and it was still there the next morning. Who ever stole the truck knew where the cameras swing stopped, they had inside help.

23. SakowskiMotors

SakowskiMotors

good chance insider at the hotel tipped them off.

Tell your politician you want 20 years hard labor in the desert attached to a chain for car thief, home burglers, etc . No parole. "They" should be scared and complaining.

They have been busted before and let out again and again. Get rid of them for good.

Wil
    www.ridefree.com
    www.sakowskimotors.com

24. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I'm thinking on the same line that James Curl is. That truck is most likely within 50 miles of Austin. As he said it isn't the type of rig that normally gets stolen to take to Mexico. But it is the type of rig that someone might decide would make putting his truck together a lot easier and cheaper or someone who makes a business out of parting out stolen rigs.

25. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I've been saying lately that we should outsource our prisoners (thieves anyhow) farm them out to prisons in Mexico or China or other developing countries for a very low rate per day.

26. Well that sucks!!!! Don't give up bro. who ever stole it needs his nuts chopped off

27. hotrod_vixen61

hotrod_vixen61
    from Pittsburgh

This is seriously making my stomach turn. 2 years ago we had our car slammed into by a drunk driver...hit and run. The place didn't have security cameras but the nearby businesses did so we paid 80 bucks to retrieve the video footage but sadly it didn't help. Do not give up. A place nearby must have cameras looking onto the street to see what direction they went...If everyone on here in that areas checks the tow yards and garages maybe something turned up or the asshole trid to sell it to a shop around town to part out for crack money. Who knows.....I doubt it will end up this far north but we wil all keep an eye out in Pittsburgh. :(

28. BTB-Derby

BTB-Derby

Mike, Count me in for $100.00 on the reward. Good luck man.

29. Sorry for your loss. That's like losing a family member.

A bright yeller Model A coupe was stolen at Boerne rod run year befo last during the day. Must be a ring scoping the shows.

I'm south of Austin, will keep an eye open and will send this message around.

Mikey

30. Hey Mike and Mark! I have the truck and info posted on EVERYTHING.... Chances are it's sitting in an enclosed trailer or shop within Austin. These aren't the type of trucks that end up in Mexico. It will probably be held onto for a while until people stop looking, so I'm spreading the word just in case. I'll call Gina if anything turns up! Good Luck, Get Drunk, and get home safely when it's said and done!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.