Register now to get rid of these ads!

new guy here from Philly suburb

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by PipeWelder81, Apr 9, 2010.

1. PipeWelder81

PipeWelder81

Hey everybody, im from Tylersport, PA area..about 25 miles north of Philadelphia. I love customs, rat rods, and bobbers! I do some pinstriping on the side, and quite a bit of fabrication too. I have restored a few cars for other people and myself and its a love hate relationship haha. Im currently working on my 63 Impala SS, going the satin black route with a heavy flaked roof and pinstriping sitting on some flippers with wide whites and air bags. Im also working on a 71 Triumph Bonnie 650 bobber project. Bought the bike stock and rode it for 2 years and decided to take the motor out, front end off, build a new frame from scratch and make it fit me better. I kinda looked like a gorilla on a minibike lol! ill try to get some pics up soon so you guys can check it out. Anyway, im here to get tips and tricks, parts, tech. advice, and maybe even find some guys in my area who are into "real deal" traditional rods and customs. Im always up for learning something new and helping anyone else out if they need it. thanks everybody -Adam

2. A55HOLE

A55HOLE

Welcome from NH!

3. Flathead26T

Flathead26T

Welcome from Philly!

4. Welcome from Arkansas...

5. PipeWelder81

PipeWelder81

hey thanks guys, i look forward to learing some new stuff and maybe even finding some locals who walk the same path to meet up with now and then.

6. Sir Woosh

Sir Woosh

Welcome from the state of Maryland! Got on just in time for the start of another cruising season.........

7. PipeWelder81

PipeWelder81

haha i know, i gotta get my impala on the road! im itchin really bad to cruise, its been a while.....cant wait to hit the boulevard!

8. Welcome from So Cal.

9. rockguy92

rockguy92

Greetings from OHIO.
    Welcome to the board.
    The Rock