Register now to get rid of these ads!

falcon global engine parts on ebay!??

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by skunk victim, Aug 6, 2007.

1. has anybody had experience with this company, theyhave amazing feed back, great prices, just wondering if anybody knows the quality of the parts.

keith

2. Same people as Maddog Engine Parts & DW Engine Parts , I believe...or, maybe he's left them & opened up a new company. Never dealt with them, but I have ordered from Maddog before...

Very quick shipping, the parts were new, as described, & in perfect shape (no cosmetically flawed parts or seconds)...no problems...for whatever that's worth. Might be worth giving them a call to verify that it is (or isn't) the same people. :)

3. Fitysix

Fitysix
    from Md.

Yes........great dealings with them. Fast shipping and great parts. I would not hesitate pulling the trigger with them again. I am watching a few more items as we speak for my son's 63' Falcon.
    Fitysix

4. Fitysix

Fitysix
    from Md.

5. cool guys thanks for the feedback on them.

6. RapidRuss

RapidRuss
    from SML, VA

Lets bring this back up.....Now that its been a couple years..anyone happen to use Falcons own H beam rods ? they look just like the Scats or Eagles, But at $340 ther much cheaper !

7. FSHTNK

FSHTNK

OK, here's what I have found today. I've bought many engine kits from Don, and even I was confused.
    Don used to be at ERW, and he was the 'Mad Dog'. He has since left there, a few years ago, and is now working the Ebay part of www.internalengineparts.com
    Just got off the phone with him, and ordered 2 more Nailhead kits. ERW/Maddog have taken a month to process my order, and I can't get final billing information from them. :(

8. nickgregor

nickgregor
    from illinois

I just ordered a y block deluxe kit from them over the phone. They are very knowledgeable, and the prices are way better than kanter and speedway. plus they threw in a new waterpump and arp oilpump shaft for free. i would definatly reccomend these guys.

9. strapingyunglad

strapingyunglad
    from ga

i got my gaskets there, they were great.

10. nochop

nochop
    from norcal

Ok, how about now? Are they still reputable? Looking at their 324 parts, bearings, lifters etc.

11. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I've bought a few small items from them. No problems. They are part of a bigger outfit and It looks like their Ebay prices are what a wholesale distributor would pay. They just eliminate several fingers in the pie that get there through normal auto parts sales channels.
    They are part of this http://www.internalengineparts.com/

I used to work for a parts house that was also a wholesale warehouse that bought at warehouse price, sold to other parts houses at another level, sold to shops at Jobber and sold to the walk in public at slightly above jobber but well below list. Our regular over the counter price was better every day of the week then the place down the street's buddy deal discount price on the same parts .

nochop likes this.
  12. nochop

nochop
    from norcal

Thanks Mr. Chev, don’t know what I’ll need yet, but it seem we belong to the most informative warehouse of knowledge in the world

13. nochop

nochop
    from norcal

I don’t think I’m too concerned about price, I’m more interested in quality. Glad to hear that Hambers have used them

14. Oilguy

Oilguy

I bought an engine kit from Falcon a couple years ago for a 327 and was quite happy with the parts. I can't remember all the brands but it included Mellings, Cloyes, Elgin, Fel Pro etc. My friend who assembled the short block said everything was within spec. It runs like a new motor now. I would not hesitate to go back to them in the future.

15. HarryT

HarryT
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

It's been a couple of years but I bought a cam, lifters, and bearings for a 401 nailhead from Falcon. Was very happy with the whole transaction.
    Jim

nochop likes this.
  16. nochop

nochop
    from norcal

Thanks T

17. sfowler

sfowler

used them last year , I purchased a complete rebuild kit for my 303 olds rocket , very happy with their service and parts were very good quality and mostly U S A parts . will plan to use them again .

rod1 likes this.
  18. 42merc

42merc

Add me to the Falcon fan club.
    I use them for many obsolete Cadillac parts.

19. indyjps

indyjps

Help me with an ebay link

20. Slopok

Slopok

Post #6 has it.

21. 56sedandelivery

56sedandelivery
    Member Emeritus

Absolutely NO complaints here, and I've bought quite a few things from them; ya'll be happy too.
    I am Butch/56sedandelivery.