Register now to get rid of these ads!

Needing suggestions for a new carb

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by low-n-slo54, Apr 1, 2010.

1. low-n-slo54

low-n-slo54

So I'm looking at the Holley/Weber 2 barrel at Langdon's. Has anyone here had any experience with this company or these carbs? It will be going on a '54 Chevy 235, all stock and will of course use the adapter.

2. Tom langdon is pretty koool.... My dads running a pair of those carbs. They run real good, almost bolt and go.
    My complaint is they loooooook way modern. I give my old man crap for having pinto carbs hanging off his classic tattersfield intake.

3. Langdon knows his stuff about Chevy 6's down pat...I've never heard of anyone with more correct knowledge than Tom. As for the carb, Langdon himself is a big fan, so it oughta be just fine...and they're pretty reasonable for $$ IIRC.

4. hotrod-Linkin

hotrod-Linkin

i ran that carb setup on my 235 in my 30 sedan. it was killer!!

5. low-n-slo54

low-n-slo54

Excellent! Thanks guys. Oldfart36 on here contacted me about a setup that he has. I'll be going out to get it.