Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. briancucciardii

briancucciardii
    from malta

Hello everyone

my name is Brian and i am from malta in europ i am 32 years old i owne a morris minor 1929 con model A ford and a hilman super minx con I ve been lurking around this forum for a little while and finally decided to register after i picked up my new progect its a model t pikup i have 3 v8 flathead 21 stud but the blocks are not good they are cruked can sombody help me for a good block

tks and keep on roding

2. Hello Brian

Welcome from the other side of Europe

Are there hotrods in Malta ?

3. Stefan T

Stefan T
    from Sweden

welcome from Sweden

4. farmer12

farmer12

Welcome from the Netherlands!

5. AJofHollywood

AJofHollywood

Hi Brian, post a picture of your Morris Minor & 29 Model A. I want to see what a Model A in Malta looks like.
    I happened to watch 'Battleplan' a TV Show on the History Channel last night. The battle for Malta was a big turning point for the allies.

As for repair of your blocks, where are they cracked?

Last edited: Mar 31, 2010
  6. Bryan & Sarah

Bryan & Sarah

Welcome to the HAMB from Western Illinois!! Yes, please post pictures, we're curious too!! Bryan & Sarah

7. Welcome from Mid America. Sounds like a cool ride!

8. Welcome from Sweden. How is the car-scene in Malta? Me and the mrs may go there in the fall.

9. Welcome from New Zealand. I remember reading in British classic car magazines years ago that there was a lot of interesting machinery around the island. Look forward to seeing some pics.