Register now to get rid of these ads!

arizona clubs

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by IronCrossCartel, Jul 2, 2005.

1. GRSMNKYCUSTOMS

GRSMNKYCUSTOMS
    from TUCSON

We have a quite a few nomads out there, and there is the SoCal Sinners out there, but they are more of a motorcycle club, but yet claim not to be a club, great buncha guys but waaay different from us.

we have chapters in Tucson, Phoenix, El Paso, Alburqurque, denver, Vancouver (sp?) , europe, and nomads spread over 5 other states.

2. BadLuck

BadLuck

Thanks for the info, I visited your site and saw that you are having a get together in Tombstone, Wife and I visited Tombstone for first time 2 weeks ago. Cool town to hang out in. Saw some of your cars in Vegas Saturday, very nice. Anyways, hope a car chapter will start up in this area soon, if so Ill look you up. Thanks again!

3. Phxsinner

Phxsinner

We do have a Nomad Sinners member there in Phelan, right next to you!!!

4. marioD

marioD

Where in europe is a sinners chapter?

Mario

5. Phxsinner

Phxsinner

There was a Sinners chapter in Valencia Spain, but now there are just 4 nomad members spread through Spain

6. Kerry67

Kerry67

We had a pretty cool small club starting in the Chandler/Mesa area but ran into a little trouble with our name so we are kind of in limbo. Not sure what is going to happen with us at the moment all though we still cruise and hit everything together, just not "official" right now. Always looking for people to cruise with if you would like to hang out sometime. I live in Chandler off Gilbert Rd & Chandler Blvd by the way....

As for other clubs -
    Sinners
    Hell City Saints
    Invaders
    Pharos (hope I spelled it right)
    Fraternal Order of Demons

All that I have met from other clubs have been cool. Sinners threw a great party a few months back and we are looking forward to this years already. Just hit some of the local shows and you'll run into some members from time to time. Also stay on the HAMB. Members post frequently.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2010
  7. Invicta

Invicta

Hey Kerry, Want to start a car club when you get back from viva? We should call it "The Hell City Sinners Invading the Fraternal order of Pharos." Nobody would have a problem with that Im sure!

8. Donnyboy

Donnyboy
    from Phoenix AZ

Kerry is a cool cat!

he even kept me in check on a thing or two.

9. bobjob55

bobjob55

so,, i guess that there isn't too many clubs around here... too bad ,, considering that we CAN cruse all year round.... kind of tough during the "monsoon " season though..not too much info on car shows that i can find ether.....

10. 1950ChevySuburban

1950ChevySuburban
    Member Emeritus
    from Tucson AZ

Over the hill gang is in Tucson and Phoenix. We have a Facebook presence in Tucson. Lot of other clubs around.

This thread is 5 years old, BTW. Some things may have changed

11. Frenchy32

Frenchy32
    from arizona

I live in Tempe and we have a group of Hot Rodders that meet together every Saturday morning at Denny's around 7:00 AM on Chandler blvd and Dobson in the shopping center. I also hang out with another group of Hot Rodders which also meet every Saturday and Sunday morning next door to Habor Freight a coffee shop this one is located in the shopping center of Mc Clintock and Warner noth east corner anyone interested stop by around 8:00 AM and drive your Hot Rod. Very layback group.

Thanks!
    Frenchy

12. RodStRace

RodStRace

I've never been into the whole organized group with a name and rules, but if you like that, good for you.
    I'd suggest hanging out with different people and see what 'fits' best.
    Here's a site that lists shows and events.
    http://www.cruisinarizona.com/

Last edited: Apr 8, 2010
  13. Kerry67

Kerry67

I think a car club has good points and bad points. The good is, if you find a group of like minded people, you can have a great group of buds into the same thing as you and cruising in numbers and going to/putting on shows is a blast. I think the bad is all the politics and possible drama that can be there. I could be wrong but I am not sure some of it can be avoided. Clubs are cool though..........Would not mind running with one with the right group. Like I said, we started one and were off to a good start but had some complications come up. We may revive it one of these days but I am in no hurry. When the time is right, we'll come back. A couple of our members got discouraged and lost interest for the time being because of the problem that arose. We were small to begin with so a club with only a couple members is not really a club IMO. I think you need at least a handful of guys to actually be a "club".

14. Invicta

Invicta

Im down with starting a new group if anybody is interested.

15. 1954wagon

1954wagon

16. Invicta

Invicta

The Bomb Squad

17. bobjob55

bobjob55

any clubs around
    casa Grande A Z .???

18. Fenders

Fenders

Tombstone is OK but if you want cool go a few miles south to Bisbee.

19. I started 2 online clubs in Arizona.

The first is for fans of the Pontiac V8. Started 4 weeks back, now at 38 members and doing well. We do all kinds of things. Recently, I was the guide to a hike where we explored an old, abandoned hwy tunnel and sections of old hwy from the 20's-early 50's. We found 5 old cars from the 30's to the 50's. Lots of fun. we are meeting next at the fairground swap meet.

Going to do another hike in a few weeks to explore a 58 Pontiac conv, 64 chev and 51 merc I found and who knows what else. Good times
    http://www.meetup.com/Arizona-Pontiac-power-group/

The next is for all car fans in the White Mountain area. Started last week with 4 members.

http://www.meetup.com/Arizona-Pontiac-power-group/

They are both free

20. Another idea.... I belong to the Crossmembers Christain group here on the Hamb.
    Would be very interested in forming a Hamb car club for Christain followers here in Arizona.
    Besides gatherings, cruises and racing, we could do some good for the community by doing some group volunteer work as well. There is more to life than ourselves. Many hot rodders are believers as I am. I could never belong to a group with some of those names. Not sure if they know what they are doing, it is there business but, certainly not for me. Could not imagine being labeled that way. To each their own.
    Pm me or reply or call me concerning this if you are interested in forming a faith based car group Steve 480-899-7873

www.pontiacheaven.org