Register now to get rid of these ads!

Features 1932 Ford Roadster Pic Thread

Discussion in 'Traditional Hot Rods' started by Dreddybear, Oct 10, 2008.

1. rodster

rodster
    Member Emeritus

[​IMG]

2. titus

titus

finished

new roadster pics 294.JPG

Last edited: Jul 4, 2022
    continentaljohn likes this.
  3. Offy 220

Offy 220

Hi Bo'b,
    Again, great car with great period correct parts. Sorry about your disability. I will send you a PM.
    Thanks, Offy 220

4. Bigcheese327

Bigcheese327

5. Bigcheese327

Bigcheese327

Is this the one that was the model for the Radir Wheels car? I thought I once heard it was from Holland, Michigan.

-Dave

6. Harms Way

Harms Way

Over a decade ago, my Buddy Bill from Plymouth Mi. sold a Deuce Roadster to a fellow in California,... I can't believe this isn't it !

Attached Files:

oldtymehiboy likes this.
  7. AV8-Rider

AV8-Rider

No idead who owns this car but I shure love it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Paul

A Boner likes this.
  8. erlomd

erlomd

heres two that catch my eye

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2014
  9. Close, but no cigar ... it's a '30-'31 Model A Roadster (on Deuce rails with a Deuce grille shell) ... nonetheless, it is a very cool roadster.

10. Byron Crump

Byron Crump

11. Nevadabob

Nevadabob

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Attached Files:

12. Nevadabob

Nevadabob

Ray Brown roadster when I discovered it in Las Vegas NV. Kirk.F.White is the one that put it all together and made it happen. For the incredible story about this car read the 1994 winter issue of Hop Up magazine. Everybody's life was blessed that had something to do with bringing it back to were it is today. Two cars in my life that spiritually touched me. Ray Brown roadster and the one I own now. No, I do not worship cars or possessions, it was the builders and the people behind those cars that are gone now, and the positive contributing they made in life.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2010
  13. erlomd

erlomd

you're right...my mistake....its just a really nice roadster!

BTW, what are your thoughts on the stan wanlass style windshields?.....there was a hot rod shop here in california around the simi valley area that built 32 roadsters in almost a production style fashion and they preety much were all equipped with these wanlass windshields...b2 design group i believe was the name of the shop....cookie cutters, but some were not that bad.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2010
  14. Oh how I love the HAMB. I mean it just doesn't get any better than this!! Thank you Ryan and to all those that posted these kick ass pics!

15. deucemac

deucemac

I've been looking at al the '32's and enjoying every one, which is why I started mine 4+ years ago. Recently got it on the road for shake downs before pulling it apart for paint and upholstery. I took it to the Saturday 2010 AMBR drive in and was fortunate enough for Jack from Hot Rod Hot line to take an interest in it and shoot a bucket load of shots. This is one he posted on his site. The second is one someone shot as my wife and I,tired, worn out, but happy, head out for home that day. Now that I have it together it is almost too much fun to blow apart, but I know I'll like it even more then.

Attached Files:

16. rodster

rodster
    Member Emeritus

Woops!

Last edited: Mar 28, 2010
  17. We know, go back a page.

And the one before that.

18. model.A.keith

model.A.keith

[​IMG]
    <!-- Lightbox -->

<table class="primary" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td>
    </td><td class="low">
    </td><td class="hi">
    </td><td>
    </td><td class="low">
    </td><td>
    </td><td class="low">
    </td><td class="hi">
    </td><td>
    </td><td class="low">
    </td><td class="hi">
    </td><td class="accountContainer maxWidth">
    </td><td class="searchBoxContainer">
    </td></tr></tbody></table>

<script type="text/javascript"> APIRequest.track("media_detail_views"); </script> <!-- Fullsized Image (Zoomed) --> [​IMG] <table class="menuBar" id="zoomedOutMenu" style="background-color: rgb(189, 189, 189);" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td>
    </td><td>
    </td><td>
    </td> <td>
    </td> <td>
    </td></tr></tbody></table><table style="width: 100%;"><tbody><tr><td style="width: 90%; vertical-align: middle;">
    </td></tr></tbody></table><table class="content"><tbody><tr><td class="big">
    </td><td>
    </td><td>
    </td><td>
    </td><td style="vertical-align: top;">
    </td><td class="big">
    </td></tr></tbody></table>
    <!-- Bserver Implementation--> <script type="text/javascript"> jq(document).ready(function() { APIRequest.track("page_view_logged_out"); APIRequest.track("page_view"); }); document.fire(PB.EVENT.PAGE_LOADED); </script> <!-- Google Analytics include --> <script src="http://www.google-analytics.com/ga.js" type="text/javascript"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> var pageTracker = _gat._getTracker("UA-245455-1"); pageTracker._setDomainName(".photobucket.com"); pageTracker._setAllowHash(false); pageTracker._trackPageview(); </script> <!-- dfdfc4836b63dd84312279af52791431 --> <!-- den3pb024 --> <!-- Begin comScore Tag --> <script> document.write(unescape("%3Cscript src='" + (document.location.protocol == "https:" ? "https://sb" : "http://b") + ".scorecardresearch.com/beacon.js' %3E%3C/script%3E")); </script><script src="http://b.scorecardresearch.com/beacon.js"></script> <script> var origURL = document.location.href; var truncatedURL = origURL.split("?", 1); COMSCORE.beacon({ c1:2, c2:6034695, c3:"", c4:truncatedURL[0], c5:"", c6:"", c15:"" }); </script> <noscript> [​IMG] </noscript> <!-- End comScore Tag -->

19. dsiddons

dsiddons
    from Indiana

Sweet!

20. jerseyboy

jerseyboy

Damn, that is one beautiful roadster!:eek::D:cool: Color scheme, details, all overwhelm the senses!

21. erlomd

erlomd

you said it man!

22. On the California Coast.

Attached Files:

23. BEAR

BEAR

i love this one [​IMG]

24. erlomd

erlomd

<table style="width:auto;"><tr><td>[​IMG]</td></tr><tr><td style="font-family:arial,sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right">From Hot rod Pics</td></tr></table>

one of my favorites

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2014
  25. Laurent

Laurent

Looks like a 50's survivor!
    More pics and story about this one?

26. Hey Jimmy, ya got me in there! That would have been the nats at the Gold Coast

27. Yep, GC Nats 2005.

28. Thanks!

29. andyg

andyg

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This pic of the Pete Henderson Roadster is the goal!
    [​IMG]

EVL401 likes this.