Register now to get rid of these ads!

private yard pics in central TX

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by original patina, Mar 25, 2010.

1. Kan Kustom

Kan Kustom

I hope somebody gets this stuff before getting crushed.

2. BEAR

BEAR

3. the DutchDude

the DutchDude

how come the guy is so sure about getting the hood of that coronet back?
    great work youre doin!! it's never okay when good classics get crushed!!

4. Cymro

Cymro

1st one an MG Magnette 1959 to 1969 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MG_Magnette
    This may help. cheers.

5. Cymro

Cymro

Very rare even here in the UK, the Riley and Wolsley badged variants and the MG were the luxury end of the market, better trim and a twin carb engine as per the MGB (i'm almost certain it's the same basic spec) so guess where they went, rust and banger racers have decimated the rest. A few have been lowered and turned into traditional customs. I seem to remember a Pro street version in the British Mags some years ago.

6. ironfly28

ironfly28
    from Orange, CA

maybe you guys should read the thread. I think that brit box has been covered about a dozen times..I'm just sayin. :)

7. yes...I'm challenged....why do I get half a picture?:eek:

8. tinsled

tinsled

This coop looks wild - Must be an old kustom?

9. fordy7coupe

fordy7coupe
    from Wylie, TX

Not a custom coupe. 1966 Thunderbird Town Hardtop.

Attached Files:

10. speedtool

speedtool
    BANNED

If it's not too much trouble, ask the guy if he'd like this '32 Rockne Model 65 on the Rockne Registry. He'd need to provide the serial number, body plate number, and engine number along with his name and general area. Won't cost him a thing, and he'd get a free Registry.

Thanks - speedtool.

11. original patina

original patina
    BANNED
    from Texas

If you own any of the above vehicles and are headed to Austin this weekend for the Round Up (or friends/clubmates), PM me with ANY parts needed or wanted as spares. Should have a truck/trailer loaded with parts mainly from this yard for people to pick up and not have to worry about shipping.

Been putting some ads in classifieds. Owner has decided to part more out though. I've been spending more time on the property and less time on a computer. 3 days left to remove parts isn't a lot of time!

12. Abomination

Abomination

Just curious, but does he know what all's in his carb pile? Or does he sell 'em "$X for a 2-bbl, $x for a 4-bbl" regardless of make?

~Jason

13. lead54chrysler

lead54chrysler

what kind of car is the red and blue early 30s coupe???

14. I'm interested in the Checker Limo. What'll he take for it. I can pick it up.
    [​IMG]

15. Strange Agent

Strange Agent
    from Ponder, TX

He's got some great stuff, I hope he gets it all sold so those things don't have to be crushed.

The taillights on that '56 Buick 4-door look pretty good, those are hard to find in decent shape because they're pot-metal.

That bus is the shizz- just sayin'.

16. Area51

Area51
    from tx

i'm really interested in the checker 8 door also. live about 1.5 hrs away. any price on it?