Register now to get rid of these ads!

Be careful dealing with moon man

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by jscoma47, Mar 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. strawberry

strawberry

man whats the story with that avatar ..first time I saw that ..geese I fell outta my tree..:D

2. This is the way I see it.

Handle your shit! Take all steps to resolve YOUR shit on your own. That means read the fucking rules and guidelines (which includes the instructions to PM the owner of the site). As for calling someone out in a thread, fine, but make damn sure your shit is together and you personally made every effort to handle it on your own before bringing this school yard shit up for every keyboard tough guys opinion and entertainment.

As I read the guideline related to being Alliance members for Ryan's involvement, he is really far too busy running a business and several sites. He and the other mods don't have the time or the resources to be the "paypal dispute call center".

(If some FNG dipshit buys a '32 3 window from a Nigerian banker's widow, I really don't see why Ryan should have to handle it)

3. temper_mental

temper_mental
    from Texas

I had a problem with a Hamber. Sent Ryan all the details he took care of the issue and banned the person. If I have problems I always go to the source cuts down on the BS. Good luck

4. 29nash

29nash
    BANNED
    from colorado

Discussing how I got fucked by somebody else is one thing, but I don't ask, or expect, somebody else to be my 'mommy stand-in', to resolve it for me.

As Verbal Kint says, post #32, (and I agree), I handle my shit.
    I never send anybody any money if I don't know where he lives............

5. temper_mental

temper_mental
    from Texas

Sometimes the only way you learn about a problem is talking about it so others can steer clear of the asshole. We are a group and we have to weed out the thieves and crooks or they will try to take over!

6. Well said Temper.
    And sometimes we could use a little help from our friends, it doesn't mean that we need a "mommy stand-in", it means we could use a little help. Many times that is part of "Handling my shit". No one goes it alone in this world!

7. hotrod-Linkin

hotrod-Linkin

8. BadgeZ28

BadgeZ28
    from Oregon

I recently got a bit of a rip also. I am in the process of working with the Florida attorney general's office.
    Another car related forum that has classifieds uses a transaction rating system. If the guy has a some good transaction history, it does make you feel better. I suppose there will still be those who register, dump some stuff and then disappear.

9. nwaringa

nwaringa

Time to buy an alliance membership.... if someone screws me in the alliance at least I know Ryan probably has some semi-legit contact info for him.

10. big creep

big creep

good looking out hotrod linkin, this guys done it before! same story from everyone.

11. hotrod-Linkin

hotrod-Linkin

i heard that name before.

12. FoMoCoPower

FoMoCoPower

I`ve dealt with the guy in person,he seemed alright. And he is way out in the middle of nowhere,coul have something to do with it.

13. I agree completely. I have ALWAYS had great dealings with everyone on this site when purchasing parts, from all corners of the states. When we dont our only recourse is to roast em!

14. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

I police this site fellas... and I am currently working on this deal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.