Register now to get rid of these ads!

Is this winter ever going to stop!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 46 rat, Mar 20, 2010.

1. 46 rat

46 rat
    from clever mo

Friday we was driving with the windows and top down. Pulled my 51 chevy out of barn to clean it up. Now this is what we get. Is this shit going to stop.

Attached Files:

2. NotNuRodz

NotNuRodz

Tell me about it! I was outside cleaning up my car on friday and saturday morning there was 3 inches of snow on it, I hate the midwest sometimes.

3. Winter ended today. This is a "Spring snowstorm". What was supposed to be the "Icy Apocalypse 2010" for us is three inches of snow plus wind. The forecast was eight inches, three-foot drifts, and 60-knot winds. Not even close.

4. Yesterday, 70, working in my T shirt. Today blizzard. BLIZZARD in OKC? First day of spring? Someone explain to me again about global warming ...

5. Hell, it's snowing here in Dallas right now, 70s yesterday.:confused: and the first day of spring to boot.

6. ratster

ratster

mowed the grass today

7. They lied.

8. Hyway Hauler

Hyway Hauler

Nice up here in Canada! Beautiful actually! LMFAO!!! And its too funny, everytime I go to the States, I get asked stupid questions like "Is it cold in your Igloo?" Seems I should be asking you guys that one!!! No but in all seriousness, it was 12*C today...And I live in Northern Ontario!
    BTW...Global warming is a hoax...its true, look it up!

http://www.globalwarminghysteria.com/ten-myths-of-global-warming/

9. My tongue is firmly planted in my cheek.

One of my favorite stories is the guy stepping off a cruise ship in Alaska and while standing on the dock says to his wife " I wonder what the elevation is up here?". Some people should not be allowed to reproduce.

10. Blown Mopar

Blown Mopar
    from abc

Worked on my car yesterday and today in my shorts and T-shirt. Actually worked up a little sweat. Wed. went to the Sandbar, a little burger place on the beach, about 85, beautiful. Sandber by the way has the beat burger in Lake Havasu.

11. spobanz

spobanz

Yep, Light hail & snow in Dallas. :)

12. HellsHotRods

HellsHotRods

I've been wearing shorts and T-shirts for the last 3 weeks and running the A/C in the truck during the day.=== winter ended.

13. I didn't think you guys on the left side had winter.

14. 4406

from Oklahoma

I need 1 week of good weather to finish my shop

15. Edsel_Presley

Edsel_Presley

75 yesterday, 77 today and 73 tomorrow.

You can laugh though when it's 110 with 100% humidity in a month or two. :(

16. 65 and sunny yesterday, 30 and snow all day. About 5" out there now, and still snowing. The power went out at 5pm, and was out for 3 hours. We had to eat fast food tonight. Thank god for the 4X4 Toyota truck I bought in November. I filled it up last night, just in case. Suppose to keep snowing until 1pm tomorrow. 1st day of spring, my ass. Dean

Attached Files:

17. lo-buk

lo-buk
    from kcmo

68 friday and so far today 7 inches of snow and still coming down. Global warming my as-----.

18. chucklz

chucklz
    from KC

I am blaming it on Karknocker. He traded for a shovelhead back in November and its been the worse winter in decades. He was negotiating a trade for something with four wheels the sun comes out warming the metro. When he told dude he was going to pass...

He just aint supposed to have a scooter

19. Rick Sis

Rick Sis
    from Tulsa OK

I just saw a forecast that said to expect more snow tomorrow (Sunday) than we had today. At this point, I'm just hoping that its cold enough to kill all the weeds that germinated last week.

I did some reading on global warming a while back, and what I learned can be summed up in a nutshell. 80% of scientists involved claim to have completed research resulting in proof that global warming exists. Of this 80%, virtually all of them have a substantial amount of their income dependent on continued research grants. Of the other 20%, it appears likely that they are interested in grant money going for research in other areas. So, no matter what you choose to believe, the only thing known for sure is that billions have been spent on tainted research.

20. Redbows35panel

Redbows35panel

Woke up to snow this morning, Ended up with about 6" by 2:00PM, it's 4:00PM now and it will be all melted by dark. Northeast Texas ain't to bad. Suspose to be in the 60s tomorrow and 70s by Wednesday.;););):eek:

21. Mazooma1

Mazooma1

same old same old here...went for a nice drive in the '34...

<table class="weatherBox" border="0"><tbody><tr><td class="weatherHead">Weather:</td><td align="center" width="10">[​IMG]</td><td class="weatherContent">PASADENA, CA | Now: 77ºF </td></tr></tbody></table>

22. big creep

big creep

i have the A/C on right now! and yea i know that you midwest folk dont believe in global warming! but opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, and they all stink! i just hope its not true.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2010
  23. Jalopy Jim

Jalopy Jim

Up here in the Banana belt it is 50 something, sunny, no snow , and I just come from walking the dog 2-1/2 miles around the lake in shirt sleeves. May Al Gore is right about this global warming stuff ( NOT ) .

24. Rich Rogers

Rich Rogers

Been a real weird winter for sure. We only saw 1 real snow storm this winter and that was only bout a month ago. Great weather all last week with rain in the forcast for the last 4 days but we haven't seen a drop. Upstate NY should still have at least a few inches of the white stuff on the ground but ours has been gone for the last couple weeks. Was going to take the 55 out for the 1st ride this year ,well, that was til I drove it out the garage, pushed in the clutch and realized the front brakes are stuck so I changed my mind and back in it went. Damn it, just when I thought I could get a jump on the season

25. 69fury

69fury

2010: The Winter That Would Not End! Tell me about it! I'm in Lawrence (KU JayHawks, Rah, Rah, Ra- oh, we're done? um... nevermind)

I broke the 5speed in my daily driver Cherokee on Halloween- just got the thing last summer, and had to wait till tax time to rebuild the 5gear, do all new clutch related things, and replace the shot rolling stock.

This was my weekend to rebuild the suspension (broken leaves) that were making it rub on the new tires, lol. The best winter in years to have a Jeep, and I spent this last storm driving 200miles through it to buy someone's lift kit, while the Heap drives jackstands into the mud.:(

Sorry for the rant-but Mother Nature made me her bitch this winter,lol. She's got both my dailydriver and the Falcon covered in snow, and sinking in mud.

Some people claaaaim that there's a wo-man to blame, but I think..... it's my own damned fault....:rolleyes: