Register now to get rid of these ads!

Photochop help Please :D

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by prttyplymouthgal, Mar 17, 2010.

1. ponchopowerd

ponchopowerd

my vote on the scallops

2. it would cost some but this looks very cool

3. rrbrucea

rrbrucea

You're welcome! I just can't resist a woman with a Mopar... :D

4. Von Farly 1923

Von Farly 1923
    from Sacramento

Here you are at the dinner.... portholes are around check evilbay:D

[​IMG]

5. rustyhood

rustyhood

Hoodlum Jim. This has to be the first time in my life, that I have ever seen a Plymouth take on the look of a Hudson Hornet. That body looks BAD ASS!
    I love these Photoshop threads.....the imagination is endless.

6. prttyplymouthgal

prttyplymouthgal

I agree with you! These amazing photochops are making my hunk of metal look like a Hudson Hornet.It's sooo COOL! Who would have thought a 4dr Savoy could have so much potential:D

7. prttyplymouthgal

prttyplymouthgal

Hoodlum Jim your photoshop skills are GREAT!!! I was shocked when I saw this..First off the entire re-design of the roof is amazing with the
    "A" "B" "C" Pillars subtle and dramatic angles making the mark unrecognizable, a true Kustom:D

8. prttyplymouthgal

prttyplymouthgal

Von Farly 1923 This is soooOO cute! I guess I can be super girly here and tell you I put this on my computer screen at work ;) I love it :D Ruby Lu say's thank you..Hey is that the American Graffiti Movie Scene in the background? Oh and ill keep a look out on EvilBay for portholes..or what I call them..Those Buick Thingys

9. Hoodlum Jim

Hoodlum Jim

Thanks for that! Im trying to teach myself photoshop, so id rather try it on someones car than just a random pic of google. Seeing some of the photoshop abilities on here, i still have quite a ways to go, but i appreciate your comments, im glad you like it.;)

10. pro1street

pro1street

A little far fetched but what the heck.
    [​IMG]

11. Reverend Doug

Reverend Doug

Ever think of making her into a coupe? If you welded the back door to the quarter first and then cut her roof across after the door post and by the rear vent window where she starts to straighten out. Cut this out, follow the line down with a straight edge to the floor and cut this out too. Now, follow it on down to the chassis and cut this out also. Slide the rear forward and weld it together. Then, weld up the rear door to the quarter and remove the door hinges and weld it shut. Shave the door handle. Remove the vent window and make it one piece of glass. The package tray is right behind the drivers seat. Now you can chop it down two inches, it would look sweet!
    Just an idea!:cool:

12. Hoodlum Jim

Hoodlum Jim

Now thats cool!!:cool:

13. Toner283

Toner283

Here is a quick one. Chopped 4 1/2 or so, shaved handles & "Savoy" emblem, dropped 4 inches. Hope you like it.:)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. skoh73

skoh73

Here's a quick one- shaved, remove rear bumper guards, moved rear bumper in a bit closer. Wanted to make the roof a darker grey, but I gotta get some shut eye...

[​IMG]

15. More fantasy Plymouth...

[​IMG]

16. prttyplymouthgal

prttyplymouthgal

James D!Wow !this is AMAZING! I want this car! ha! :D Thanks for your photoshop pic.It's so cool to see how different everyone can make my car look!.I need to learn to use photoshop one day...Thanks again

17. prttyplymouthgal

prttyplymouthgal

This is more in my leauge :) Thank you for your pic..I like the dark Gray too! :D

18. prttyplymouthgal

prttyplymouthgal

I love!!! Thank you :D

19. prttyplymouthgal

prttyplymouthgal

Hell ya! This is...Ughh SOOOO BAD! I wonder if I could pull this off?? hmm.. Either way I love this.So different! I need to work on my welding skills for sure.Thanks for your pic :D

Last edited: Mar 28, 2010
  20. skoh73

skoh73

Glad you like it. I figured that these were fairly inexpensive changes that would be within most people's reach (and budget). Keep us posted if you get any work done.

21. prttyplymouthgal

prttyplymouthgal

I will for sure keep everyone posted.I started today and I have a ways to go..But it should be done by May :)

22. Yichoke

Yichoke

I like the sedan delivery the best (wished I thunk it). I know your going for something less radical, but I had to throw in another fantasy coupe. Couldn't resist. Good Luck on your chosen mods.

Attached Files:

23. prttyplymouthgal

prttyplymouthgal

This is Beautiful!! I love everything about this:)
    Im also very impressed with your photoshop skills...You even made my tires nice and clean! And Im no longer sitting in the front seat! I love the cream colored top and where you placed the Savoy Emblem.
    Im WOW-ed

24. TrioxinKustoms

TrioxinKustoms
    from Romney, WV

shweeeeeeeetness

25. 333 Half Evil

333 Half Evil

Man that sedan delivery would be bad assed!!! Tons of work, but one of a kind for sure!!! If you shave the back door, ya really should shave the front door too... just my opinion!!!

26. skoh73

skoh73

I agree with 333- if you shave the back, shave the front too. Otherwise, it seems like you're embarassed about the back doors and you are to "fool" people. :)

27. Wolfeyes88

Wolfeyes88
    from Flori-DUH

I know I'm just the new guy, but here's my $0.02

My photoshop skills are non-existant so I'll have to explain it. If we're going "liberty haul" on this design, I would start off with what Toner283 said:

But in addition I would shave the trim (even the cut line around the bottom of the pillars, but leave the hood ornament), remove both the front and rear bumper guards, tuck the bumpers to the body, set the headlights deeper into the body, knock out the antenna and replace it with dual whips on the back(45* angle, mounted near the c pillar) and smooth(flush to the body) fender skirts.

For paint and such, spray it with a more rosy pink, the lavender scallops mentioned above, and matching pinstripes on the nose and tail.

Even without the chop and drop, IMO the stuff I just mentioned would really set it off.

28. prttyplymouthgal

prttyplymouthgal

Good Idea! Gosh there is so much I need to learn to do.I feel kinda overwhelmed.I need to get geeky and study all my Kustom books.I wish I would have learned to do some of this when I got a job at a local auto shop here in sac.I guess the guys I worked with didnt think I could do body work?? Or never wanted to help me learn..So they put me on "oil changes" fuel pumps, takin things apart etc..But you dont learn till ya try right?.Out of everything I want to do shaving the door handles are the "easy" part of some changes.Im getting really excited tho.Thanks your your openion :)

29. prttyplymouthgal

prttyplymouthgal

I didnt think of it like that.I know most people spit on 4 doors..but I like mine.Not at all embarassed of it hahaha :) 333 brought up a good point.I think they will be gone soon and it will look much better with all 4 doors handles gone.

30. skoh73

skoh73

I don't think that there is that much of a disdain for 4drs- heck, mine's a 4dr! Most people aren't weird about it, and if they are, who cares? We dig 'em and that's all that matters.