Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Old Iron Garage Tour in Spencer, IA this Saturday!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by vintagehotrods, Feb 25, 2010.

1. hot-rod roadster

hot-rod roadster
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Omaha Ne.

Great pictures. So much cool stuff. Looks like it was a fun time. Gary

2. Dyce

Dyce

Thanks for the pictures Jerry!! I've been wanting to see Greg Whites little roadster. Wish I could have gone:(
    Jeff

3. TomH

TomH

Thanks for taking the time to post the pics Jerry. See ya in May.

4. hotrod32@usfamily.net

[email protected]
    from st paul

Oh that chopped austin just a gives me the chills.........oh.....what a collection

5. FORDY 6

FORDY 6

Great pic's!!! Thanks. There's alot of shit out here in the "Fatherland"...it doesn't all happen on the left coast.

6. henry-ford-clinic

henry-ford-clinic
    from england

ha, ha, great great memories and friends made, i am british not australian, spent much of 2000 and 2001 in spencer! stole some tin whilst there, beware spencer, i am planning a return run!!!

Attached Files:

7. Did you stay with Jack while you were there? I think we may have met at the Old Iron Company's Annual Micro Mini Nationals in August 2000 or 2001. Welcome back, and we'll meet again!

Welcome to the HAMB. Denny and Jack are doing fine, they just have more stuff than ever!

8. henry-ford-clinic

henry-ford-clinic
    from england

hi, yeah, we did meet via denny and jack, i think it was in des moines. your blue roadster was brand fire new at the time, very clean. i spent 3 months working on jacks merc then we drove it to nebraska without a test drive around the block, it was fun.
    the blue A coupe was built at jacks then shipped to uk. the #77 coupe is a dog that was once raced by earl wagner, i am soon to start work on it, think she will save but it won't be pretty.
    met some great guys there, slayers, the white family, rod endz, puss-gutt, jamison, grant at the store, my paint man jody...oh yeah, and some guy out of omaha named frankie, he was a bloody wanker!;) cheers.