Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage ++ Never Judge a Book by it's Cover ... WOW BOSTON 2010 ++

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by NITROFC, Mar 12, 2010.

1. Bad Rat Nailhead

Bad Rat Nailhead

Great show and people thanks to all for setting up the show. It was a fun ride home in the rain and i hope everyone driving home made it safe. Does
    member A Coupe ever say any thing nice? You shoundn't talk about other peoples cars. Hot Rodding is what your ideas and design and what you can afford. And just go out and enjoy them.:cool:

2. 8FLEET9

8FLEET9
    from MASS.

stole these pics from richie, but they need to be here. kingpins cruise home from the show.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

oh sorry for that 1 car with the exposed rot in there

3. geage

geage

these pics are the''balls''. the ride home was freaky at first,but fun,navigating through the shallow parts of the 3'deep puddle at the gate. I was laughing my balls off looking at all the cars that ;like me; had no windshield wipers...thank god for rain X. AND FOR BAD RAT FOR BRINGING IT.AND 100%'s SILICONE SPRAY,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, all for one and one for all.

4. 8FLEET9

8FLEET9
    from MASS.

i wonder if "A coupe" bombed his "hotrod" to the show?

5. milltownrodz

milltownrodz

i wanna thank all of you who came and supported the motorama room....lotsa work went into this.....next year bigger n better....the higher ups i understand were very happy to c the change...as well as lotsa on lookers....cool to hear our efforts paid off....thanx kingpinns,lonewolfs,all the stripers in the auction,johny carlevale,rick finn,lenny,veronus,wayne(ol skool)the garlits museum,fonz,grace black,mz milltowns,obriens for the killer plauqes,hoch,100%,the durph,
    and most of all american cars,after all thats what it is all about folks,

6. milltownrodz

milltownrodz

i have noticed alot of people are very tough sittin in there houses on there keyboards on this site.....i pay usualy no mind....they are a waste of good space....they are entitled to there opinions,,but it is just opinions....so who realy cares.....they can keep rackin up there credit card bills from speedway n total performance....we will work our fingers to the bone recyclin our junkyard finds....
    anyway.....godam spring is here......72 today.......hot fuggin dog.....letts cruise man....

7. NITROFC

NITROFC
    BANNED

Funny the show has been over 2 weeknds and ChopShop or Ricxpro has not commented on this post but both were extremely vocal on the original show thread ????

8. cball

cball

Lance, thank you for your hardwork, motorama room turned out great.

Chris

9. Strange Agent

Strange Agent
    from Ponder, TX

Looks like a good show. Looks like the ride home was pretty chilly though.

10. milltownrodz

milltownrodz

thanx cball ...great job on that 29......c you on the road....

11. milltownrodz

milltownrodz

iys funny yer web is millworkshotrod...mine is www.millworkink.com haha....milltown everythin man......hope you bring it to milltown....

12. geage

geage

13. milltownrodz

milltownrodz

why thank ya sir.....

14. cuznbrucie

cuznbrucie

Great pics of a great show, Al......thanks for going and posting....

CB

15. Hey nice pictures! Haha. Yeah that ride home was a little sketchy. Especially doin 65 in thye pouring rain in my stupid bouncy ass '64 with the window open & camera in my hand. I love gettin the drivin shotsthough. That's what it's all about man, Driving!

16. gnichols

gnichols
    from Tampa, FL

Thanx for these pix! Some great old cars there. While I don't know the details, I think this stock car and its driver are VERY famous. Would you know if this car is a resto or clone? Thanx, Gary

[​IMG]

17. milltownrodz

milltownrodz

from what i gathered orig....

18. rixpro

rixpro

I want to thank all the people that attended the Motorama at World of Wheels. I had a great time and i met some really great people also. Lance thanks for all your hard work and dedication couldnt have done it without ya. people have talked a lot of sh*t about the WOW in the past. Well I think we gave them what they wanted. Thanks to Johns custom Rods ebomb Doug Hoch and all the clubs and particapants. King Pins see you in May. Also don't forget the Rod & Custom Nationals Marlboro we added this year the Traditional Rod Rumble Check it out www.shocarassociation.com Thanks again for the pics big Al

Rick Finamore Motorama chairman

19. zman

zman
    from Garner, NC

[​IMG]

Someone is missing the cushions off of their patio furniture. :D

20. milltownrodz

milltownrodz

right on rick.....