Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest ATL H.A.M.B. & Grits & Charity 3/14/10

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by GreenMtnBoy, Mar 11, 2010.

1. All right everyone, we need a BIG turnout this week for a good cause. After breakfast we are going to support Dave(not to mention laugh and point) as he gets his head shaved to raise $$$ for children's cancer research. This will be the second year he has participated in St Baldrick's.

https://www.stbaldricks.org/participants/mypage/participantid/364258

It's being held at The Harp in Roswell and kids are welcome, so come on out and help support a good cause.

[​IMG]
    Everyone is welcome, just bring an apetite and a sense of humor.
    9am at The Skillet in Roswell. <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

2. Bttt - I probably can not make it but I will try dang it!!

3. I swear, you guys plan all the fun when I can't make it up to Atlanta... y'all have a great time and throw some money towards a good cause.

4. Joatha

Joatha

I have 2 buddies that are getting their head shaved at the same time and place. I may make it over there...not sure yet.

5. You all can double check but, I think the time change is on Sat night / Sun Morning. Spring forward Grasshopper!

6. Lil' Billy

Lil' Billy
    from Georgia

That's right Tony! At 2am everybody springs forward an hour.

7. bdr1

bdr1

I am going to try to make breakfast......my 53 is down, I will probably be in a slammed Chevy dually

8. Bump...lets see some new faces for a good cause.
    Hell, even some old ugly faces would be ok.;)

9. thepolecat

thepolecat
    1. S.F.C.C.

The fam will be joining to come out for some bfast and some charity fun.

But I cant get the car running right so we will be in the family truckster.

10. dirty old man

dirty old man
    Member Emeritus

Can't make it this Sun. Going with my friend Ken to Only Chevrolet (Bryan)'s shop to pick up his '36 Dodge tudor. Bryan is just finishing up one of his first class exhaust systems on Ken's 522cid Big Block Mopar powered beast.
    Then it's on to Randy Bennett's for a preliminary planning session on pulley drive system with AC.
    I'll see yall in 2 weeks.
    Dave

11. I won't be at breakfast but maybe the head shaving. We'll see how it goes!!

12. Circus Bear

Circus Bear

Hell yeah Tudor I hope you make it. Don't forget that we lose an hour tonight.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2010
  13. StrickV8

StrickV8

Great time today fellas and for a great cause. Thanks goes out to Circus Bear and Tudor for stepping up and shaving their heads to support a cure for children's cancer.

14. Good times....great to see so many new faces at breakfast.
    Great turnout for Saint Baldricks! Funny how the first time we have almost all the SFCC daughters(I counted 8 plus little miss Polecat) in one place, its at a bar giving out beads! :eek:
    B.

15. Lil' Billy

Lil' Billy
    from Georgia

Man that was a lot of little kids.

16. Isn't that crazy - was Sadie the only one missing? Is their 9 total? How many of Tony's children are girls?

Is Chuck the only one with boys?

Damn my head is cold.

17. A Model Art

A Model Art

Great Breakfast! Everyone is welcome from old guys to babies! Neat interaction and a fun time. We froze driving the raodster up and back to the airport. See you next time.

18. Always great to meet new folks. Sorry you were the lone hotrod, thats rare...honest!
    Brett