Register now to get rid of these ads!

Temecula Spring Rod Run Photos now up

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by xl1ken, Mar 14, 2010.

1. xl1ken

xl1ken

2. edgeabilly

edgeabilly

Thanks for the pics!! It was a good day lots of great cars.:D

3. Show was cool ..... not many kustoms but there were some nice original cars and some nice muscle cars. Oh ya I cant forget all the crying babydolls that were there. It was a gorgeous day out in temecula and worth going out there. The blue 4 door merc that was off the blvd and down at the far side of front street was a very nice merc. One of my favorites at the whole show. Thanks for sharing the pics ... very nice!!

Last edited: Mar 15, 2010
  4. Greasy71

Greasy71
    from SoCal

Great pics Ken. Thanks for sharing. My favorite was the 56 Lincoln, Black with red scallops. That thing was SUPER BAD!

5. Nice "Streetrod" coverage!!!!

6. xl1ken

xl1ken

Thank you Bob!!! Great to hear you like some of them for once :)

Ken

7. That was sarcasm buddy! hahaha!!!

8. xl1ken

xl1ken

Indeed, not many street rods there at all..

Figures, you haven't changed. Like it or not Bob, not many people agree with your tastes. And BTW, I am 67 years of age and the cars you "think" are old school simply are not. At least not the way I remember them in my youth.

Different strokes for different folks :)

Ken

9. straykatkustoms

straykatkustoms
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Thanks ken for posting the pics, I wish that I could have driven the Merc out to hang
    out with you guys. I saw a few Mercs that I hadn't seen before.... My favorite pictures
    is the black Lincoln with the Candy Red top. Very kool!!

HA, Ha, Ha, ha, I thought that we were through with the fad. We had a cookout the
    other day and the shop and this guy was going on how kool the crying dolls were. Said
    that he hadn't seen them before and just thought that it was the neatest thing. Ahhh!
    I just stayed quiet..........

Happy Trails,

Mick

10. There was a shitload of streetrods there. Maybe not all of them were in a hotrod body they might of been diguised as a attempt at a kustom but indeed there were plenty of streetrods.

11. edgeabilly

edgeabilly

This yr was the best one in the 5yrs I've been going. Most encouraging was the younger people and their interest as well as the # of actual Hot Rods not just Gold Chainers.( Very rare for this show) Old town Temecula is a great place and being upgraded with lots of good resturants bars and wine tasting bars.

We have a lot of great Hot Rods in the area and it would be nice to see them out but judging by this show people are realizing the that it's not just for the guy that buys his $60000 car but for the garage builder the true Hot Roder.:cool:

So next time all you HAMBers come on out!!!

12. Greasy71

Greasy71
    from SoCal

Well said Billy! Too bad I missed you at the show, I was too busy kicking down all the crying dolls.

13. plym_46

plym_46
    from central NY

14. redlinetoys

redlinetoys
    from Midwest

Nice group of cars...