Register now to get rid of these ads!

I like long walks on the beach

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Weldersteve, Mar 15, 2010.

1. Weldersteve

Weldersteve

Hah, I hope you know I live no where near a beach ...unless you pronounce it differently and then, I guess you could say there are a lot of them around here.

If you were offended by my opening statement please buy a joke book or something.

I'll be turning 40 in April here and honestly, age is relative anyway so really, don't feel any older than fifty-three.

I have a girlfriend I've been seeing for a couple months now, and three great kids age 12, 10, and 8 months. But try not to think of me as just some old docile fart who started late. I mean I've got street cred man. Not only do I have an Ex wife, and a Baby Momma, (A.K.A. "The BM") I've been in one knife fight and I refuse to fold my underwear. So you know I'm as gangster as they get. Maybe I should've said "Gangsta" with the "A" at the end but, then I'm not sure anybody would take me seriously.

All kidding aside I'm just a regular guy who looks to life with a smile
    ...and sometimes the finger.

I have a 1939 Ford P/U rusting away behind my back fence that I bought from a friend for $300 about five or six years ago and during the past few, I haven't done much with it. Oh, I had big plans but they've since been changed for something more simple. it was going to be a Rat-Camper but, now just a daily or weekend fun-mobile would be cool.

P.S. hit me up on the spazz www.myspace.com/weldersteve

It's a pleasure to make your acquaintances here on the HAMB,

~WS

2. Flatheadguy

Flatheadguy

Welcome from the other end of the state. If you ever get out west, stop in and say hello. I am off I-80, 20 miles south 0of Ogallala. Almost always near4by. We have a decent group, well, mostly decent, who will make you feel welcome. Just don't tell us about your underwear. My homies don't play that game. (smiling)
    A good stop if you have a problem while on a cruise or just want to BS. We are good at it. A complete shop. PM for the phone number.

3. farmer12

farmer12

One of the better intro's I've seen in a long while! Welcome from the Netherlands!

4. GothboY

GothboY
    from SoCal

Wow, youve got a great sense of humor man. welcome to the group man. I hope you have a great time here, and thanks for the fun read! -GothY-

5. rivguy

rivguy

Forty is old?

6. 440shawn

440shawn

Welcome From Illinois!

7. Donnda

Donnda

Welcome from SW Montana Good deal a sense of humor I like it.

Donn

8. Royalshifter

Royalshifter
    from California

What,s a rrrraa....rrrrrra....camper. Sorry I can't pronounce the first word.

9. 4406

from Oklahoma

Thats funny stuff,welcome from OKC

10. Only 40, only 1 ex-wife and was going to build a R@%-Camper?

Hmmm....

I guess we can overlook the short comings. Welcome to the H.a.m.b.!

11. Weldersteve

Weldersteve

Thank you Ladies & Gents for your warm welcomes from around the globe, Great to be the F@&!N New Guy.

Donnda, great pic of Marty. I've tried to do that thing with my eyes for as long as I can remember and though somewhat weak, when I do it usually makes people leave the room. thanks

Flatheadguy, I have relatives in Boxbutte and some in Wyo. so, sometime in the future I hope our paths do cross.

Royalshifter, & FirstGrumpy I only called it that because that's what I planned on hauling in it. and, I'll tell ya this... I've never liked the R word either but, I've come to understand it as a label and nothing more. So, it does not offend me. Of course, I'm not easily offended anyway as I believe most of you aren't

BTW... I also build Zombie Bikes (the kind with pedals) ...Pics to come

Much Love,
    ~WS

12. Welcome, we are/were all FNG's once. A sense of humor is a must around here.

13. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Yep, too fertile for my taste.....

14. G V Gordon

G V Gordon
    from Enid OK

Sense of humor, check
    doesn't take self to seriously, check
    open to others point of view, check
    You just might make it.
    Welcome youngster.