Register now to get rid of these ads!

Greensboro NC

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Bancroft, Mar 9, 2010.

1. Bancroft

Bancroft

Any hot rod shops in Greensboro or near by?

2. grapp

grapp

what are you looking for>?

3. Bancroft

Bancroft

Something to look at while im there!

4. Bancroft

Bancroft

5. Right up the road off Hwy 220 North is Madison, NC. Iron Eagle Street Rods is an upstart rod shop but a veteran body/restoration shop. In downtown Madison is a moonshine distillery where you can legally buy corn liquor! Up the street from that is Fuzzy's BBQ. Hickory smoked and pretty darn good. At Iron Eagle, you'll see my 59 GMC Fleet Option truck. www.ironeaglestreetrods.com Looks like I got a day planned for you! Ask Bruce at Iron Eagle about other nearby shops to visit...

6. Down the road from G'boro on 220 south in Randleman NC is the Richard Petty Museum. Has the hemi cars on display there. Call them first. He moved the HQ to Charlotte but I think the museum stayed put.

7. RetroRidesByRich is in Archdale (suburb of High Point) Awesome work and awesome guy!

8. rollinlow&Slow

rollinlow&Slow

IronEagle is not far from me. I know Bruce personally, he is a good guy and does a great job. He has done paint work on a Non-Hamb friendly truck of mine and I would go back to him in a min. Tetanusshot is on the money but he forgot a good little shorttrack just up the road 311 speedway and the Eden Drive-in is just down the road as well.

www.edendrivein.com
    www.311fastrack.net

9. bamaheel

bamaheel

Larry Shoaf owns Rod Crafters in Welcome (in between Winston Salem and Lexington) is right across the parking lot from the Richard Childress shop and build some nice rods. You can see his personal 27 Chrysler roadster in the Oct 09 Street Rodder.