Register now to get rid of these ads!

What would you pay for these Model A bodies?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by DanaH, Feb 8, 2010.

1. brad chevy

brad chevy

Thats what happens with good deals,you snooze,you loose.IF you wanted one you should have jumped on it.good deals don"t come along everyday,thers a lot of guys myself included that kick themselves in the head for missing a car they really wanted but sat on their ass and missed.

2. i got my business coupe body for free it was not quite as good a shape as yours might be. but i was looking since i was 13 found it when i was 18, 22 now and still working on the chassis. quality, cheap, little time, pick two of them

3. fordrat31

fordrat31
    from Palmer, MA

I would offer 2500 -2800 for everything. If he took that I think you could walk away very pleased. As mentioned the coupe is worth more than the sedans, so if you had to pick just one go with the coupe.

4. solid

solid

You missed out, they all were fairly priced. Now you know for next time, if there is a next time...

5. J'st Wandering

J'st Wandering

Bad deals sell too. I would not loose sleep over this one. :)

Neal

6. rotorwrench

rotorwrench

When I was a kid in Kansas back in the 60s & 70s, bodies like that could be purchased for little or nothing by todays standards. I remember them sitting in old dump yards that could be picked up for free if you could haul them off. In the rust belt, any A-bone bodies from the dry western states were worth a lot more than where they came from. Still holds true today. Supply and demand drive up the prices and the supply is getting shorter every year. A coupe body is worth more than a 2-door and a 2-door is worth more than a 4-door. Any open car is worth a bundle cause they are more fun to drive and they rusted into the ground a lot quicker.