Register now to get rid of these ads!

1932 5w....LIFE is SO funny....Whoa

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 31whitey, Mar 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chuckles Garage

Chuckles Garage
    Alliance Vendor

This thread makes my brain hurt.

BTW....Kirk, that was me........and at least 5 other guys. Maybe a farm animal or two, I wasn't paying much attention.

2. henry29

henry29

Well then, I uh... you wait, what?

3. the whole deal was handled badly. The "buy it now" button was pushed. When the call was made and it was revealed that it might be sold to a local, the ebay buyer should have sent the 12,500 in cash to the seller with instructions to give the local guy the money to help with the building of the car. Since the ebay buyer didn't want it, and couldn't figure out what to do with it if he took delivery, giving the 12,500 bonus would have to be considered the only right and just thing to do.

4. I think I would've bought. Even if you have one, two is still better. That's if I follow this correctly.

Fuel Pump, that is a very slick rig!

I agree though, "Life" is SO funny. I found this recipe in my bedroom. I'm pretty sure it's for delicious Peanut Butter Pie. I know it's my awful handwriting. I just don't really understand what it's trying to tell me. Somehow...I just know it relates.:confused:

[​IMG]

5. Rusty

Rusty

I cant believe I just read all of this

6. Deucedreamer

Deucedreamer
    from BC Canada

This thread is painful. There are guys out there, myself included who would give their left nut, maybe the right nut too for a car like this for THAT price!!! I am speachless.

7. thirtytwo

thirtytwo

the only thing i got out of reading this whole fucking thread is .....GOOD WEED in the carolinas,....

and there are some real crack heads on the hamb...that car was worth more than the 12,500...but you guys saying its worth 4 times that!??!....try selling one for that kinda money ...good luck.... no way in hell was that even a 30k car without some work

8. 35ratbstr

35ratbstr
    from Colorado

I saw the add after i listed some parts. To be honest, i thought it was a scam. The seller had 30 feedback rating and when i clicked on that to see what the feedback was all about, it was blank, notta, zip!

I cant imagine someone hitting the buy it now and not following through or be allowed to back out.:rolleyes:

Sounded like a fish story!

9. 35ratbstr

35ratbstr
    from Colorado

31whitey, I am glad spring time is right around the corner. You have been couped up to long this winter with a few open cans of Lacquer thinner;)

10. damnfingers

damnfingers

Well, now that you know what they're worth I'll give you $12,500 for yours...:D

11. beauishere

beauishere

I think that ebay car looked like a 5W version of the Doyle Gammell Coupe. Could be very cool.

As for you geniuses hating on the Milner clones, I'm just finishing a five year project building my own Milner tribute. I acknowledged that there are a lot of bad clones out there. And there's more now than there's ever been. But most are unfinished or fiberglass, which rules out clone I guess. I personally have never seen one in person and I've never even seen a picture of one done right.

It's been the most challenging project I've ever worked on (automobile or otherwise). Top to bottom, the right parts. Regardless of it's Graffiti connection, it's a period correct hot rod. We're having the upholstery installed now, but when it's done I aim to blow your asses right off the road... Or at least have some fun trying.

Aloha

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 10, 2010
  12. when you press BUY IT NOT ON THE AUCTION SITE, BUY IT NOW!! you just ruined a good deal for someone else. WHY did you press the button knowing it was not what you truly wanted? Then the guy proceeds to tell you someone else is on the line to buy locally, that's an old wives tale, really. Maybe he was fishing for another offer? This thread stinks and it's about ebay which we're not supposed discuss here anyhow.

13. jmon77

jmon77
    from Tennessee

Actually the guy does have feedback, but it's all as a buyer. He doesn't have any as a seller yet, and that's why it doesn't show. If you look under the (as a buyer) tab you'll see his feedback. This thread is hillarious and weird at the same time.

14. DocWatson

DocWatson
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Man I get it, much respect to you for what you did. Must feel good to hand someone their dream.
    Cool.
    Doc.

15. gasheat

gasheat
    from Dallas

Seriously confused.

16. roddin-shack

roddin-shack

After reading this I am getting a wet warm feeling in my underwear.:cool:

17. KIRK!

KIRK!

That was me...sorry.

18. Chuckles Garage

Chuckles Garage
    Alliance Vendor

I think I ate your chocolate squirrel.

19. KIRK!

KIRK!

......funny.....whoa

20. theHIGHLANDER

theHIGHLANDER
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Karma? No such thing. Good deal? Could be. Confused? Many are. I'd bet that most on here whackin off about how whitey fucked up don't have the dead presidents to buy it. I'm asking myself if this is such a buy, so hard to get, worth so much more, in such good shape, capable of being rescued from a cloning, what the fuck was it doing on egay in the 1st place? A Deuce 5W is an easy sell? Prove it. Nothing seems to be moving these days, at least the cars priced for the masses vs the big dollar shit. People are fuckin broke these days. I don't think ANYTHING is worth what it was a couple years ago but on the HAMB everything seems like yesterday.

The upside is that this thread kinda explains that old long burning question. If a goat is a Ram, and a donkey an Ass, why is a Ram in the Ass a Goose?

21. Junior Stock

Junior Stock

But a goat is'nt a ram, it's a buck,and how did we get off on farm animals?

22. KIRK!

KIRK!

....paper....window.....my shoe's untied....whoa

Folded....cleaner....rectangle....spices....funny

23. I don't have the money.......could probably find some.......wahoo

A goat is a Pontiac.......A Pontiac is an American.......Some Americans aren't from around here.......yaowzuh

A shot in the mouth is worth two in the hand......

24. SinisterCustom

SinisterCustom

Priceless.......

25. MEMPHIS RAT

MEMPHIS RAT
    BANNED

at first i thought you were another fng posting a pointless thread.... i was right

26. Do you ever read the first page of a thread, then skip to the last page, and think what the fuck is going on here ?

27. Irish

Irish

What's all this anti-chopped coupe crap? Hotrod coupes are supposed to be chopped - don't you know that? That's as confusing as this thread.
    :confused:

28. theHIGHLANDER

theHIGHLANDER
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I was thinkin just that but didn't wanna get accused of a drama reply. Better you than me :D

29. Muttley

Muttley

30. theHIGHLANDER

theHIGHLANDER
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Hey listen, your secret is safe with me. I don't get off on farm animals but hey, to each their own.:cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.