Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Thank you FL Poor Boys and Alan (Billetproof)

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by lockwoodkustoms, Mar 6, 2010.

1. lockwoodkustoms

lockwoodkustoms

I really wanted to tell all of the Poor Boys from Florida a special thanks as well as Alan for the plaque I received at the Billetproof show. I really appreciated the fact that you guys like the pieces I have made for the past few years. I also want to say thanks for the way you all have treated me since we first met at the very first show. I have to say these guys/gals are some of the best people I have had the pleasure of meeting and I want you all to know that I truly look forward to meeting up at future events together. You guys/gals are what this shit is about. I would also like to say thanks to Sonny for coming over and checking out the metal Rat Fink that I brought done to this show. Sonny your the man........I can not wait to get down to FL again and maybe this time I can come by your shop and see the madness that your creating. :D.

Attached Files:

2. hotrod mike

hotrod mike

Joe, We are all happy to call you our friend. You have supported the Poor Boys and Billetproof Florida from day one and that is much appreciated. It's an honor to have your amazing awards at the shows too. They are probably some of the best awards anyone could win. Thanks buddy! Finish up that schoolin' and get on down here:D Mike

3. lockwoodkustoms

lockwoodkustoms

Thanks Mike, I am actually checking out the Florida Board of Education website today . I plan to go to Rochester NY to take my test for Florida teachers certificate and then we can go from there. But I have to get my little Model A truck finished off so I can sell it. I also have to get my 50 Mercury ready for the trip to the KKOA Show in Salina, KS along with the special piece I plan to present to Mr. Bill Hines this year. But I am hoping to have the house on the market by August so if everything goes well we may be down there later this year or the early part of next year.

4. AHotRod

AHotRod

YOU are 'da MAN Joe !

Thank YOU for your support of the Poor Boys and Billetproof!

It's great folks like you that make what we do so much fun.

5. full race

full race
    from florida

Joey you did a great job as you do all the time.It was good to see you Ralph

6. roosters hot rods

roosters hot rods

Joe it was great to spend some time with you this year,thanks for the talent you have brought to billetproof florida...now it has set the trophie standard bar even higher..well done!! i hope you do make florida your home,it would be cool to do some welding with ya.. thanks for your ongoing support to the florida poor boys..

7. Choptop

Choptop

cant thank you enough Joe. Your amazing work has been a very welcome addition to the show. :D

8. lockwoodkustoms

lockwoodkustoms

Thanks everyone. So now I am trying to think of some thing for next year.........

9. Thanks for all you do Joe... if you need any help with certification, PM me your phone number, If I can't keep you from going on a wild goose chase, I know people who can.

10. Skip-o-Matic

Skip-o-Matic

Thank you Joe for what you do for us.
    You are a man of talent for sure.
    It was really great getting to finally hang and talk to you this year. I enjoyed it a lot.
    Looking forward to it again.

11. Hot Turkey

Hot Turkey

It was great to meet you Joe! Hope to see you soon. You going to the Round up?